"Enough talk about James and Tanya! Let's talk about prom!" Eric said, his eyes lighting up, and he eerily looked like Alice.

"What's there to talk about?" I asked. "It's prom. You dress up, you listen to crappy music, you dance, you get your picture taken, and you may or may not lose your virginity."

Angela and Ben cracked up, but Eric wasn't amused.

"Are you just going to Edward's prom or ours as well?" he asked, and I realized that Edward and I had never actually discussed that part. I had just assumed we were going to his since he'd asked me.

"Um ... I don't know," I said before pulling out my phone and sending Edward a text asking him. Our proms were on the same night, but I wasn't sure we needed to go to both of them. I only had one dress after all, and I sure as hell wasn't going shopping for another.

I was thinking mine, but we can go to yours if you want or hit up both, he wrote back a few minutes later, and I responded telling him that I didn't care to whose we went , but I wasn't doing both.

We texted back and forth until the end of lunch before finally deciding to just go to the prom at his school. Who knew deciding that would be so freaking difficult?

I informed Eric, Angela, and Ben that we would be going to Port Angeles High's prom, and Angela pouted a bit.

"We could always hang out afterward," I suggested. "Alice said she was planning on having an after prom party at their house, and you all know that she wouldn't care if you came over."

Agreeing, our prom plans were finalized, and we all went our separate ways as we had different classes. After the last bell rang for the day, I saw Lauren coming my way as I was putting away some books in my locker.

I didn't even bother to hold back my sigh,as I turned to confront her.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"To apologize," she mumbled, and I blinked a few times. Apparently, apologies were just all the rage this week.

"I'm sorry for being such a bitch. I had a long talk with Jessica and Tanya, and I realize that I've been a bit immature about things."

It was such a half-assed apology, but I honestly didn't even care.

"Fine, you've apologized," I told her, slamming my locker door shut. "Just stay out of my way and stop with the drama."

That said, I made my way down the hall and out the front door of the school, calling Edward as I made my way toward the jeep.

"It has been one hell of a strange week," I said as I explained that Lauren had apologized to me.

"Think she meant it?" he asked, and I told him that I didn't really care. I was sick of all of it, and I just wanted the rest of the school year to be spent in peace.

..............

The rest of the month flew by, and there had been no more incidents of drama. Both Lauren and Tanya had kept their distance from me, and James was locked away for the next six months. It was nice to have a peaceful month with no worries.

Although, prom was fast approaching, and for reasons unknown, I found myself starting to get nervous. It was so stupid. It wasn't like I hadn't gone on a ton of dates with Edward, and it wasn't like everyone didn't know we were in a serious relationship. I think perhaps it was the whole "what happens after prom" that was making me a bit nervous. I wasn't planning on sleeping with Edward, but it almost seemed like it was expected, and I was afraid that Edward was going to expect that.