Chapter 4

April 23rd 5:45 am

"Check yes, Juliet, Are you with me?Rain is falling down on the sidewalk
I won't go until you come outside-" I shut off my alarm.

"Morning Madison. Room service should be here in 20. Go stretch and then get dressed." Mom informed me. I nodded and started stretching. She came over and helped me get in my straddle.

"So are we the only people at the hotel?" I asked.

"Out of contestants, yes. Everyone else had a shorter flight." She explained. I nodded and stood up. I did a quick warm up, went over my callback piece, and went to get dressed. I put on an orange velvet dance bralette. I put on black booty shorts and didn't put on any makeup. I put on my cover up dress and sandals. I walked out into the main area to find breakfast.

"What do you want?" Mom asked. I looked at what she ordered.

"Strawberries and yogurt please?" I asked. She handed me a bowl with vanilla yogurt and strawberries on top. "Thank you." I smiled and quickly ate my breakfast. I checked the clock. 6:20

"Jen will be here in 10." I told my mom with a mouthful of yogurt.

"Ew don't do that!" She scolded. I giggled and finished eating right as there was a knock at the door. I grabbed my dance bag and mom grabbed her purse and the key.

"Good morning ladies! Ready?" Jen asked.

"Good morning! Yes! And excited!" I smiled.

"Well good! Let's go. Your car is waiting downstairs with a camera crew." Jen smiled.

"Camera crew? I thought this was a callback?" I asked confused.

"It is. But they want to do a 'casting special' episode after they all air." Jen explained as we got in the elevator. My phone rang.

Riles🌸💞 and Nick🐸 want to oovoo.

I quickly answered. "Hey guys!"

"Hi!" They waved in unison.

"I'm in the elevator to go downstairs and into the car with a camera crew. So I can't talk for long. I can talk till we reach the lobby. Which will be like 2 minutes because it's a huge hotel!" I laughed.

"Ok! Just wanted to say that you'll do amazing and break a leg! Be yourself! I love you! Bracelet power!" Riley smiled holding up her bracelet.

"Aw thanks! Bracelet power!" I giggled.

"And I wanted to say, just go out there and have fun. Obviously remember technique and stuff, but since you started dancing at 3 years old, you've done it for fun. And if your not having fun, it will show in your technique. Just do amazing. You're fabulous! And uh we don't have matching things so... Best friends since age 2 power!" Nick smiled.

"Aw. Thank you. Best friends since age 2 power!" I giggled.

"Madison we are on the 4th floor." Jen said signaling to end the call.

"Ok. Hey guys I gotta go. Love you guys!" I waved.

"Bye! Break a leg! Love you!" They yelled. I smiled and waved. I hung up and put my phone in my my bag. We reached the first floor and walked outside to the car.

"Good morning ladies." Mark, the driver, greeted.

"Good morning Mark." I smiled.

"Are you ready for today Miss. Madison?" He asked.

"I'm so ready! I'm pumped!" I laughed.

"I'm rooting for you, kiddo!" He high fived me. I smiled and a camera crew walked up to us.