Harry Potter vs Twilight

Ok so I'm so sick of Twihards always saying Potterheads are show offs because we're always bragging about how we have our own theme park and blah blah blah.

Well guess what?

First off Twihards please stop getting jealous, just because HP is loved more than Twilight and now that we literally have our own world in Universal you see this.

Second of all the reason why we have a theme park is because even though HP has ended Potterheads long for more. No matter how amazingly good the end was, we aren't satisfied with an ending.

We need the life of HP to continue like we need air, even if The Golden Trio grows old, we want to know more. Grow more knowledge about Albus, James and Lilly. Teddy, Victorie, Hugo, Scorpious, Fred, Molly....
All of them. Potterheads begged and hungered for more.

So that's why I think HP has a theme park, even when the books ended and the movies stopped the video cameras from rolling, we still wanted more. And more. And more. And A WHOLE LOT MORE.

So that's why HP has its own world.

I mean do you ever see Twihards begging for more? Do you ever see Twihards saying that they want the movies and books to keep rolling?

Well I don't, because you guys apparently feel "satisfied."

Satisfied isn't even a word in the Potterhead dictionary, our hunger never stops. If anything it grows.

Maybe if Twilight wasn't such a sappy, boring, lovesick story Twihards would feel the hunger Potterheads do.

But unfortunately since it is I guess that hunger really will never grow.

Hey Potterheads hope you guys liked this chapter! So do you guys agree? If so give me an example why your hunger  more never dies down.
If you have a story in which you did something absolutely insane just for HP then I want you to tell us.
Potterheads if you've ever had this tell me an experience you had just for HP.
Whether it was traveling for six hours just too meet JK Rowling and telling her how much she means too you or deciding to have an HP birthday party's with some of your friends.

For example once my friend Sammy and I had our own HP day at school. We
wore our HP shirts, and had on our house colors, we talked about the books and the movies, and Sammy brought chocolate frogs, snake mints, and the every flavored jelly beans just like in the books. We had popcorn and more all at lunch, just to celebrate HP!
Isn't that weird? We made our own day!

So come on Potterheads share some stories about your love fore HP and tell us what you've done.
It could even be the simplest thing like saying...you watched all eight movies straight on ABC Family during Potterhead weekend.

And maybe I'll share your story to others, too show the love we have for not only HP but Rowling as well.

Now for the Twihards if you think I'm wrong. If you think that your hunger for Twilight continues as well then give me an example of what you guys did too celebrate Twilight.

And maybe I'll share a story and I might just take back what I said.

Kisses: -DQ4life