Thugs and Hood Love 8

Start from the beginning

"Wassup,"

"Not shit. I bet yo ass happy as fuck to be out the hospital,"

"Ion know how you know," I said as Billy laid me on the love seat couch in his living room. Brittany sat down on the other end of the same couch that I was on and turned down the stereo.

"What the fuck you doing with some tennis shoes on? You slacking in the shoe game department, ain't it,"Brittany asked teasingly.

"Don't play. You know I'm always up on my shit. But Billy ugly ass got me wearing these Converses," I said as I pointed to my feet.

"So yo muthafucking ass won't hurt yo damn self," Billy said as he sat down in his tan colored arm chair. Billy's living room was painted a cream colored white with tan linings, tan and white curtains, and three tan couches and one tan colored arm chair. He had a glass dining room table in between the furniture and a 73", 100 Hz plasma screen Bang & Olufsen television above his fireplace, two tall glass containers on each side of the fireplace that held brown, orange, and red grass straw strands. There was a dark brown carpet underneath the glass table, a touch screen 18" TV in front of a living room window, and pictures of famous artwork on the walls. Don't even fix yo fucking mouth to ask me to name the artwork or artist cause I would be lost as fuck. Anyways, to sum it all up, Billy and Brittany's house was A1 in all categories available.

"I ain't stupid Billy," I said as I scooted myself up against the arm of the couch so that I could sit up and not lie down.

"You still gonna wear them damn shoes at the end of the day," Billy told me as he got the remote control off the glass table.

Billy was right. I was finna wear these shoes. Not because I wanted to, but because Billy told me to. Don't get me wrong, Billy ain't my pimp or whatever the fuck you wanna call it. He wasn't gonna treat me any damn way he felt like he wanted to. Hell muthafucking nawl. I ain't going for that shit. Not today, tomorrow, or any other day you were to ask me, the answer would still be the same. Because I knew there was not gonna be any use of arguing with Billy, I decided to say, "Whatever."

"Like I thought," Billy said.

"Fuck you," I told him as I stuck up my middle finger towards him.

"That's what you think you want,"

"Okay, okay. Enough of that shit. What got into y'all? Y'all muthafuckers arguing like y'all a couple or some shit," Brittany said.

"We...."

"Girl nawl," I said, cutting Billy off mid-sentence. I wasn't ready for anyone to know that me and Billy were now a so- called couple.

Brittany looked at me and Billy crazy before she said, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. Y'all two been arguing like this since forever." Brittany then got off the couch and walked out of the living room.

"Where you going," I asked Brittany before she was completely out of sight.

"Grown baby," Brittany said.

"Me too,"

"I'll tell you later when you-know-who ain't around," Brittany said with a wink.

"Okay," I said before laughing.

"Where the fuck you going," Billy asked Brittany before she could leave.

"Why," Brittany asked him while throwing her hips to one side and putting get hand on them.

"Cause I fucking asked you, that's why. And I have told you ova and ova again bout being by yo self. You don't know who the fuck I got beef with on these streets," Billy said as he got up from the armchair he was previously sitting in.

"Bae, come here. I wanna go take a nap," I said as I got off the couch and started to walk over to where Billy and Brittany were standing. They were looking like they wanted to beat the fuck out of each other right where they stood.

"Later ma," Billy told me.

"Billy come on. That girl grown as fuck. She can do whatever and whoever the hell she wanna," I said as I pulled on his right arm, twisting him around to look at me.

Billy inhaled a deep breath then exhaled before he said, "Come on."

"Carry me," I said in my sweet baby voice as I raised my arms up in the air.

"Thanks," Brittany whispered towards me before Billy turned around to carry me up the stairs.

I secretly winked my eye cause I didn't want to risk Billy hearing me. Before we could get to the stairs, Brittany was on the phone and out the door. "Don't do that shit no more," Billy said while looking me directly in the eyes.

"Whatever," I told him as I rolled my eyes and turned to look at the flight of stairs that he was carrying me up.

"I'm dead as serious, ma. It's some stupid niggahs out on these streets that'll try and test me. And Ion need my sister getting hurt in the crossfire. Got that," Billy asked me.

I understood what Billy was saying. I wouldn't want my lil sister getting hurt because of my business, so I knew where he was coming from. Besides, Brittany was the only family he had up North. His momma and daddy was down south, so he had to protect his sister.

I'm really saying lil sister like they weren't the exact same age. Yeah, she was younger than him. But only by like three minutes.

"I'm sorry bae. I forgot. Do you forgive me," I asked as I turned to look back at his face. He was so damn sexy.

"Yeah,"

"Thanks," I said in his ear. I purposely made sure that my breath hit his ear and the tip of my tongue touched his earlobe.

"I know a better way that'll make sure I'll forgive you. Do you wanna take that route," Billy said as he raised his eyebrows up and down.

"If you can handle me then sure," I said. My heartbeat picked up twice its normal speed. I was scared and anxious at the same damn time.

"Bet," Billy said as he ran up the remainder of the stairs and to his room.

This was it. No turning back now. No one was here to stop us. No nothing. Deep down inside, I knew I wasn't ready. What if this was all that he wanted. What if he would leave as soon as he got in between my legs. What if....

You know what? Nawl, I know you don't know, but I'm finna tell you. Fuck that what if shit. I been fucking and leaving. I been fucking without worrying bout that what if shit. So this time was no different. I was finna get my fuck on and not worry bout shit. Besides, I deserved this one fuck. Right? You know what? Don't answer that. Cause no matter what you say, me and Billy was finna do the nasty. But nothing was nasty bout fucking. Nope, nothing was nasty at all about it. ;)

*****************************

Do you like this chapter?

Why do you think Brittany left?

Do you think Billy and Lyric gonna do it?

COMMENT...nd VOTE...

30 COMMENTS...30 VOTES...UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER...

(:UniquelyTwinkle:)