Thugs and Hood Love 8

Depuis le début

I could see it now. Billy bending me over, teasing my pussy by rubbing his stiffened dick up and down my ass crack. He would then slide his dick into my sloppy wet pussy from the back. Before he was completely in, a moan would escape from my lips, causing me to bite on my bottom lip. After getting the rhythm, the noise of his balls slapping against my ass cheeks and my high pitched moans would fill the room, or wherever the fuck we were at. The wet, sloppy noises being made because of Billy pounding my shit over and over would turn me on even more. I would throw my ass back and forth -with the rhythm of Billy on his dick. I would soon feel him rubbing my clitoris with his index and middle finger, making me release an orgasm all over his dick. Then he would slowly slide his dick out of me, flip me over on my back, and....

"So you ain't gonna say shit back," Billy asked me, bringing me out of my best fantasy ever.

I didn't know what to say cause I was too caught-up in my fantasy to give a damn about whether he carried me or not. I just couldn't wait to make that fantasy a reality.

"Yeah, I am tired. Carry me," I said as I stood up slowly,  this time, out of the car, stood on my tiptoes and reached up to wrap my arms around Billy's neck.

"That's what yo lazy ass wanted in the first place," Billy said as he scooped me up in his arms and carried me bridal style up to the front door.

"That's what you think," I said in his shoulder.

"I ain't gonna get no love," Billy asked me. I didn't bother to respond. I just raised my face up to him and gave him simple a kiss on the lips. I didn't want to kiss him too long. It would only cause my girl to drown even more in her own flow of juices. When I was about to pull away, Billy sucked on my bottom lip, causing my lips to spread  wide enough so that he could slip his tongue inside of my mouth. My previous fantasy came back to my mind. I was finally about to get some of the great dick Billy refused to share with me until now. I let a moan slip out of my mouth once I felt Billy's tongue flick my tongue over and over again. My moan seemed to only encourage him to deepen the kiss because he bounced me up one time so that I could turn around and face him with my chest pressed against his. For some strange reason, the kiss felt as if we had done it every day of our lives. It felt so normal. And not rehearsed or forced. I adjusted myself in Billy's arms so that I could wrap my legs around his waist to help me stay in place even though I already knew Billy could support be plus two more. I continued to moan in his mouth and started to run my fingers through his dreads. My pussy started to throb and made me want, actually crave, Billy's dick even more.

"Billy," I said once I got the chance to speak.

"Huh," Billy said while letting his lips rub slightly against mines.

"Let's go in the house," I said as I pulled away. Billy's eyes were filled with lust. And I am sure that mines were no different.

"Bet," Billy said as he pulled the door knob down so that he could open the door.

When we got in the house, loud music filled both me and Billy's ears.

"Who the fuck in here with all this damn shit playing," Billy yelled as I tried to close the front door while I was still in Billy's arms.

"Don't be coming in here with all that fucking whooping and hollering," Brittany, Billy's twin sister and my second best friend, said  stepping out of the living room.

"Turn that shit down," Billy told her.

"You can put me down now," I told Billy as I tried to wiggle my way out of his arms.

"Let me take you to the couch, ma," Billy said as he kicked the door closed all the way with his foot and began to walk towards the living room.

"Wassup chick," Brittany said to me while following Billy into the living room.