Thugs and Hood Love 8

Start from the beginning

Every time I seen Billy's house, it never failed that I would look amazed in the face.

"You like," Billy asked me with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah...it's aight," I said as I quickly looked down at my lap because Billy had caught me starring wide-eyed at his house. Well, more like his mansion.

"Whatever you say," Billy said to me as he placed his right hand on my left thigh and began to rub up and down, making my panties get wet. I looked back up towards Billy's place to get my mind away from the feeling that Billy was causing my body to feel.

Billy's house was big as fuck. It had to be sitting on seven acres of land, or more. It was made of a tan colored brick with two big picture frame windows on every wall, at least five to seven fully grown trees in the yard, a pool and pool house that sat in the back yard, and a water fountain in the middle of the circular driveway. Billy had eight different cars parked in front of his house.

He had a cherry red Dodge Charger, a dark red Bugatti Veyron Super Sports, a black Lamborghini Veneno, a navy blue Ashton Martin One-77, a chrome orange Koenigsegg Agera R, a red and black Maybach Landaulet, and a red and black McLauren F1. Seeing all his cars confirmed to me even more that Billy was bringing in major dough. I bet he felt good as fuck waking-up every morning knowing that he didn't and wouldn't have to worry bout money for the rest of his life. Everyday must've felt like Christmas to him.

I realized then that the money I was making didn't halfway compare to how much Billy was making. The amount of green I made a month was what Billy made in one day. My dope-dealing life seemed like a kid playing Flag Football, while Billy was playing in the damn NFL.

Billy parked the car behind his navy blue Ashton Martin One-77, turned off the ignition, and took off his seatbelt.

"Stay right there," Billy said before he opened his door and got out. He then walked to the back of the car and opened the trunk to get my bags.

'Why the fuck do this boy got me sitting in this car,' I thought to myself.

Billy then walked over to my side of the car and opened the door and held out his hand for me to take. I wasn't expecting him to do that, but it was sweet of him. I never knew he could be a gentleman.

"I guess chivalry ain't dead after all," I said as I placed my hand in his and slowly stepped out of the car. Though the gesture was sweet, I wouldn't get too used to the feeling. Nothing good ever lasts forever. While I was busy thinking bout what Billy just did, I should have been more careful when I was stepping out of the car because somehow I had caused my leg to burn from pain.

"Ouch," I said as I jerked my hand out of his so that I could touch my leg.

"Come on, ma. Imma carry you," Billy said as he adjusted the bags on his shoulder and pulled me completely out of the car.

"I'm okay," I lied. I knew got damn well that right now I felt like I needed to be rolled in a fucking wheelchair because of how bad that shit just hurt.

"If you so damn okay then why the fuck is you bout to break yo fucking leg just by getting out the damn car," Billy said while looking down at me. I looked back into his eyes and couldn't help my pussy from getting wet because of the starring contest that I was secretly having with him.

I really needed to treat my pussy. I don't care if it was from a fucking one night stand. I mean, it's been over eight months since I got fucked. All you girls that's been getting fucked, fucked good I mean, since you knew that pussy and dick connected, then you know how hard it is to quit all of a sudden. I know from experience. Right now I really needed to bust an orgasm. I didn't care if I did so because of a nice head job or a good, long, thick dick. I needed to fuck. Change that. I needed to fuck Billy.