Part 21

Chapter 2

Part 21, every 20 parts, it's a new chapter.

Chapter 2:

😄 ..::{ I'm So Confused }::.. 😭

THE NEXT MORNING

The alarm went off.

MY POV

Ugh, another miserable day. I think I might just stay home. Since Roc & Chloe are sick, I should take care of them.. I know this is outta the blue but it feels like I have the worst life ever. Why? Because no one likes me. So what's the point of living on Earth if everyone hates you? I just wanna get away from this world. I just wanna go into a deep sleep and never wake up. I can just dream and dream and dream..... I just want my music.. Yeah, my music helps me escape my problems.. The lyrics are telling me something and I need to listen. The lyrics are mostly making me face my problems but they don't give me a solution. They really are telling me what's my problem and are telling me to cry them out. Ugh, Roc just woke up. Gotta go conscious!

END OF POV

Roc: Morning babe! ((Kisses my cheek))

Me: Morning...

Roc: What's the matter?

Me: Nothing..

Roc: C'mon I know something's up with you! Now tell me!

Me: No Roc, it's... It's nothing. I-I'm fine! Okay? See? ((Fake smiles)) I'm good! I'm as happy as you can be! ((Fake laughs))

Roc: No you are not. Laylah. You. Are. Hurt. What's the problem? You can tell me anything.

Me:((Busts out crying)) Everyone hates me! ((Starts crying on his shoulder))

Roc: Who hates you? Why would anyone hate you?

Me: Everyone! It's like if I do something, it's wrong! Everything I do, it's being judged! Nobody likes me because... Because... ((Cries harder)) I don't know why everyone hates me! I try to be the sweetest girl in the world and this is how I'm repaid?! Ugh! My life is truly disgusting! I'm so sick of being called names! Do you know how many people called me fat, ugly, stupid, petty, disgusting, mean, every name there is in the book! And I ask them why?! Why am I those names? And they reply because I just am! Am I really???

Roc: No you are not! You're be-

Me: Cut the crap about beautiful 'cause I know for a fact that I'm the total opposite! I know I look like an oger! You might call me a beauty, but I see a beast! Ugh! ((Cries for another 20 minuets)) 😭

Roc: Are you done?

Me: Yeah...

Roc: Don't let the world bring you down. Okay?

Me: Okay. Thank you Roc. I really needed someone to cry on.

Roc: It's okay.. It's not good to bottle things up or you could go off like you just did. So next time you wanna shoulder to cry on, come to me.

Me: Okay. Thank you. I really needed someone like you to hold me.. But it's funny that no one came to see what's wrong... As usual..

Roc: Yeah... Now everyone's at school and Nicki told me to tell you that she was gonna be gone for 2 days and you know Wayne STAY at the studio!

Me: Okay.. Where's Chloe?!

Roc: Sleep.

Me: Wow, she's been sleeping heavy lately!

Roc: I know! Hey, I'm gonna go fix breakfast.

Me: K.

Roc goes downstairs in nothing but boxers and my Jordan flip flops. He is truly crazy! I go in Chloe's room and see her sleeping. I crawl into her little bed and snuggle up with her. After like 20 minuets Roc calls for breakfast. I crawl outta her bed and run downstairs..