My heart was beating in my chest so fast, honestly I need to control my self, and my temper. That shit is ridiculous, because would you like to know what I said to the scary man holding a gun to my face?

"Fuck you" I growled out in pain. 

He shoved me down on my knees and put the gun to the back of my head, "wrong answer" he said. 

I closed my eyes, this was it. All I wanted was some chips and popcorn, and I snuck some snicker bites into the kart, then go and watch movies. 

My life had been short, and I'd never get to do everything I wanted. 

No one stepped up to try to save me, or stop the asshole who was about to put a bullet in the back of my head. I was alone.

Blue Doom probably saw them come in and left. He wouldn't have to kill me, they would do it for him. I was going to die and this was the end of my short, sad story. 

The blast from the gun rang in my ear, but I felt no pain, only the tear that had slipped down my face. 

My eyes popped open and I turned around to see Blue Doom's back facing me. His hand wrapped around the barrel of the gun, forcing to the ground, where the bullet had made contact. 

"You know, she has a point. The bank would have been a much better decision" he said darkly. 

He grabbed the back of the mans head and slammed it with unimaginable force down on the check out counter. 

Everyone winced in pain as the guy fell to the ground in pain. 

Blue Doom turned around and looked down at the mess that is me on the ground. "You always have to test people don't you" he said smirking down at me. 

My head was tilted completely backwards looking up at him. "It's one of my hobbies" I said breathless. 

I was honestly shocked he'd shown up, and in that moment I was never happier to see his blue mask than in that moment. 

He winked down at me before running at the speed of lightning and taking out the other three robbers with ease. The first one he body slammed to the ground, the second he knocked the shit out of with the others gun, and the third he sent flying into the cereal aisle knocking the whole thing over. 

He turned to look at me, I was staring at him in amazement, when suddenly another flying figure came rushing into the grocery store breaking the glass window. 

Star Man. 

Barf. 

"You're a day late and a dollar shor- AAAAHHHHHH" I screeched as he flew at me and grabbed onto my waist and then out of the window leaving everyone behind. 

He flew just as fast as Blue Doom, I turned and looked at him, while he gave me a heart stopping smile, disgusting. 

"Release me!" I screeched. 

"I'm saving you Katrina" he said like he was talking to a child. 

My eyes narrowed in, I turned and looked behind us to see Blue Doom hot on our trail. "I said let me go" I screamed at him again. 

He gave me a patronizing smile, "I'm helping yo-" I poked him in the eyes, full force, finger to iris contact. 

That bitch dropped me like a hot potato. 

I screamed bloody murder for about a second before Blue Doom snatch me up. I sighed in relief. 

"GO BACK!" I screamed, causing Blue to immediately make a U-Turn. 

I looked behind me to see that Star Man had collided with a building, I smirked, little bitch.

We made it back to the store, and I grabbed the grocery kart and wheeled it out of the store. Blue Doom gave me a dull look. "Aren't you going to pay for it?" he asked smirking at me.

"I had a gun to my head, I'm not paying for shit, and since when are you a model citizen?" I said grabbing onto Blue Doom, and pushing the kart towards him. 

"Never said I was" He continued smirking at me as I wrapped myself around him, he rolled his eyes and grabbed the kart, before shooting off into the sky. 

"How'd you get Star to drop you?" he asked a small grin on his face.

I snickered, "I jabbed him in the eye" I said with a smile. 

Blue Doom let out a booming laugh, "Is that why he dropped you so fast?" he asked.

"Full contact with his blue eye, so yea he dropped me" I shrugged a smile on my face. 

Blue Doom chuckled, and sadly that was the sound that I was starting to really love.