Black, White and Green All Over [one-shot]

I'm splitting this into two parts because I'm a lazy writer. excuse me.

Before you read... yes, they're triplets JUDGE ME AND MY LACK OF WRITING SKILLS THX. :)))

enjoyyy? ~~

you should vote/comment if you want three parts of this.

---------

London ran like never before. Her legs seemed to pick up speed all on their own. By then, her legs started to feel like jelly but nevertheless, she continued to run like a group of wild animals were chasing her. London could hear her tummy growling. She remembered that she couldn't eat that morning because she was running late. She had to skip breakfast.

When London got to the main gate, she started smiling. She was almost there. When she saw two heads of blond hair like her own, her smile grew bigger as her speed decreased more by each step.

"Hanna, Em, you will never guess who I saw today," London said, panting.

"Have you been running?" Hanna said in confusion as if it were the oddest thing in the world and Emily copied her look.

"That's not the point," She said, trying to catch her breath. "I saw this really cute guy and he asked me out."

Hanna and Emily looked to each other in confusion and then turned to look at London once again. They couldn't believe that someone had asked London out. London ignored their looks and scanned the area around her, hoping she'd see the cute guy once again.

"Oh my god!" London squealed as she pointed to someone who seemed far away from where the three girls were standing. "That's him! That's the cute guy I was talking about!"

Hanna and Emily turned to look at him and they were shocked. Their eyes widened and Hanna dropped her jaw.

"No way," Hanna said.

"That's the guy I saw this morning, he asked me out too!" Emily gasped.

"He can't see us all together, quick!" London said as she quickly grabbed her sisters out of the way.

"Great, he must've thought we were the same girl," Hanna sighed in disappointment.

"I have an idea!" Emily said, grinning as Hanna and London jumped in excitement.

"What?" Hanna and London both said.

"How about we all go on the date with him?" She said.

Hanna's smile quickly turned to a frown and she looked at her sister as if she was the dumbest person alive at that moment.

"Think about it," Emily started. "He thinks we're all just one girl, so if we go on the date, all three of us… everyone will be happy!"

"How exactly are three girls going on a date with the same guy without him knowing that we're three girls?" Hanna asked.

"We'll dress up the same, we'll use one phone and we'll talk the same way," She paused. "I have an idea."

Emily grinned mischievously as London and Hanna stared at her in confusion. They knew things wouldn't go as planned… not at all.