O N E

Addison Cruz

Saturday, another adoption day, another day I don't get adopted. Might as well help the little ones. 

I sighed getting out of my bed, well more like a mattress with a pillow and blanket on it. I walked over to Ally and I's shared, worn out dresser.

I picked out a simple teal shirt, skinny jeans & some black flats. I put my dark- almost black- brown hair into a side braid. I looked at myself in the mirror, decent enough.

I walked out of Ally and I's room walking over to the little ones room. I quietly opened their door and saw It was only Riley was awake.

"Hey Addi!" Riley said, screaming slightly. I shushed her, pointing to the others.

"Sorry." Riley muttered. I put the 5-year-old on my left hip, walking over to their dresser.

I picked out a polka dot dress & white flats for Riley. I got her dressed and carefully brushed her hair. I put her hair into pigtails, what it looks cute.

I grabbed her hand and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey Addi." Riley said, mouth full of fruit loops.

"Hey Alli." I said, setting Riley into a chair.

"Riles, what would you like?" I asked the 5-year-old.

"Fruit Loops please." Said the 5-year-old girl.

I grabbed a bowl, Fruit Loops and some milk. I poured some Fruit Loops and milk into the bowl. I picked the bowl up, grabbing a spoon and setting the bowl and spoon in front of Riley.

"Here you go." I said, a smile on my face.

"Thank you." Riley smiled, eating the fruit loops happily.

I wish I could be that happy.

"Girls please report to the adoption room. I repeat girls please report to the adoption room." The voice of Miss Lizzy announced.

"We'll never get adopted." I whispered to my best friend, Alli.

"Addi, think positive." She whispered back.

I shook my head, no one ever wants to adopt the older kids. They only want the little ones. But still Alli believes we'll get adopted someday. I don't believe we will get adopted. I sighed, walking to the adoption room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Emma: Hey Snowflakes! It's Emma! I'm so sorry for not updating this book but I'm back now! Updates are once a week. Mai and I are extremely busy with school, so chapters will be short at first. Well that's all for now Snowflakes!

Emmafashiongirl24

1D_love_Emma

__MrsTommo__

EmmaAddi1D

AutumnLove_24

BabySnowflakeBoo

MAIMAI: Hai!  Real sorry for the wait, both of us have been really busy.  Especially for the fact that we're  about to graduate in four months. AnywayI extremely hope You enjoyed it.

ThatSarcasticNerd

QueenOfDreams-

BrokenWings-

FOLLOW OUR JOINT ACCOUNT

EmmaAndMai_xo

BYEEEEEEE!!!!!!! LUV CHU!!!!! 

Love, Emma and Mai