The secret angel

When his face looked at me the first time. I was 15 at the Christmas disco when he was dancing with ... my twin sister, Izzy. I was so jelous its like someone stabbing a knife in my heart. All the way through I was sitting on the bench when i saw that she disappeared Izzy was gone and there ... there he was with his blue jem stoned eyes, rose pink lips just waiting to be kissed like a smooth petal.

He was watching me his eyes indulging my body, I was quite shocked.

He got up and started coming closer and closer suddenly he took one pace and there he was standing in front of me .

I didnt know what to say, he started the conversation he asked "Whats your name? ". Mia I said "Mia is my name". He looked and saw I was feeling uncounfetable so he said "come dance its my favorite song.

I didn't say anything, I got up and started dancing with him palm to palm , face to face getting closer and closer wait ... nothin happend it was just a dance.

I came home and screamed as I saw my dog eating my best clothes.

I Heard a knock at the door , it was him the one I love the one that I danced with.

I said come in and he did he thought of such a dam excuse. "you left your scarf at the party. i took it with a passionate grab. "thankyou" I said. He got closer and said... why you so stressed. "I dont know your name". My name is Liam".

I stood there, looking into his eyes thinking did he actually say his name to me? or was it just a dream. "well I think you should be going now its getting late.

"OK will see you tomorrow at school" and he kissed me on the cheek its like a dream has just come true like the most greatest wish ever.

I went to bed straight after he went I was sooo tired. i brushed my teeth had a shower and went to bed .