Secrets Can Change

"Where are you?" I heard my best friend Charly moan down the phone. We had been on the phone for 20 minuites, she practically begged me to have a sleepover at her house. I wasnt really planning on meeting up with any friends I was going to have a lazy day, didnt really feel like an outing, but since she's my best friend I thought I would be nice. "Charly im just coming down the road, you sound so desperate!" The signal was bad so I she couldnt really hear what I was saying. "I didnt hear a word of that, but I take it your on your way, but just hurry up we havent had a sleepover in ages, and I miss my best friend!" She sounded upset when she replied to me, in a cute way.

Once I arrived at the Watts' household I didnt bother knocking because they knew it would be me, as soon as I stepped inside I pretty much threw my overnight bag and all of my other stuff I brang for the sleepover all on the floor and sprinted to Charly's room after all I hadnt seen her in a while, I missed her too. It was obviously loud the way I ran up the stairs seeing as I heard a voice coming from the kitchen. "Hi honey, havent seen you in a while." It was her mum; Jody, we were quite close, me and Charly were like sisters we practically lived together, it sometimes even felt like I had two mums, but it was nice.

I wasnt really that close with my family, I talked to them, but we didnt really have any personal conversations or private. It felt like I had two family's, I felt loved.

"Heyy funky mummaaa!" Me and Jody liked a laugh, we always called each other silly names. Jody wasnt exactly the most serious adult ive met, she's more like a teenager, but it's funny.

Charly didnt hear me run upstairs, I dont think, she didnt say anything. Until I ran into her room and hugged her tight like a teddy bear, we always got on well, we've known each other for about 8 years, we met when we were six and we've been friends since.

I thought I hugged her a bit too tight but when she turned around and hugged me back, it felt like I was dying, Charly's always liked hugs, I think she likes them a bit too much!

"So how has my best friend been? Got any gossip? Oooo did I tell you I brought a new pair of shoes?" She must of been desperate to talk to me.

"I dont care about the questions, SHOW ME THE SHOES!". I smiled at her and my jaw dropped as she pulled out a pair of shoes from her pink wardrobe. She had a pair of baby blue sparkle high heels in her hand. Words struggled to exit from my mouth, they were so adorable. "Gimme gimme gimme pweeeaaasseeee." I gave her the puppy dog eyes and pouted my bottem lip out a bit. She handed me the shoes and I put them on my feet, I didnt really wear heels that much, only sometimes for partys and nights out, but these shoes seriously. wow!

Charly's P.O.V;

*2 hours later*

"Girls, dinner is ready." A voice shouted from downstairs. We both ran downstairs and inhailed the lovely smeel of fresh pepperoni pizza that mum had cooked earlier and sat down ready to eat. It was normally really loud at my house but today was different, it was quiet, the only thing you could hear was people chewing and drinking. Me and Lily both looked at each other and laughed, we could never keep a straight face in awkward situations, we were always so imature.

Once we had finished eating me, Lily, mum and my sister Rose were all stood in the kitchen chatting about the lastest celeb gossip, in the end we were just talking about celebrities that we thought were hot.

My mum was getting all dressed up, she decided to go out for a night with the girls, probably going to get drunk.

When she left me, Lily and Rose all had a girly night ourselvs, we were going to do eachothers makeup, paint our nails, do our hair nice, facemasks and then just dance around to music. We had done all of it and we had a great laugh, then Rose suggested that we played a game called 'Who said that?'. The aim of the game was you had to get paper and a pen and write down all of the secrets you have, put them in a pot folded up, take one out at random, read it out and then guess who said it. There was aloud some silly, made-up ones aswell, but we all got on well, me and my sister wernt really the fighting usual sisters you would get, we were really close, I told her everything and she was even close to Lily, which ment we could trust each other with the secrets.

We grabbed some pens and paper and sat down, once we had sat down my sisters phone started to ring, it was her boyfriend, Alfie, he was like a brother to me, but Rose was always staying at his, he said he wanted to see her because he had just come back from a trip with his mum and step dad.

Rose went out and it was just me and Lily, we didnt carry on the game because it would be pretty pointless, we wouldnt have to guess, so we were going to watch a film instead.

Searching through all our DVD's there was loads, The Notebook, Lovely Bones, Stupid Crazy Love, The Grinch, Lee Evans, all the Saw movies, but there was one that stood out to us both, we had watched this many times, and every time we watched it we laughed, we both knew all of the words to it. It was Monsters Inc!

The film had just started and it was the begining bit where the adverts came on, 'the boring bit' we call it, so we went to the kitchen and got a drink each and some snacks and nibbles for in the night, we had a big bottle of fizzy, about 5 bags of Haribo's and some crisps, that should keep us hyper for a while. We didnt really plan on having an early night, me and Lily's sleepovers we never early nights, we normally went to bed at around four-five in the morning, but then we always slept in.

~

It was about three quarters through the film, it was the bit when Mike and Sulley loose Boo and they think she dies in the garbage shoot thing, that was the last thing I remembered, I must have fallen asleep.

*half an hour later*

Opening one of my eyes slightly, hardly being able to see anything, I sat up and rubbed my eye lids, hoping it to help me see better, it did a bit. I rolled over to see my best friend sleeping, she was always so cute went she was sleeping, she always cuddled a teddy, yeahh it does sound really baby-ish, but she cuddled it because it was a teddy that her older brother Tom had gave to her. Tom was 21, him and Lily were really close, they had there little arguments, but they fought through it, but Tom decided to fight for his country, he went out to afganistan to fight 2 years ago and Lily had only seen him about 3 months ago, she missed him so much, and she recieved that teddy from her brother when he left for afganistan, he said it would keep her safe, and so she could think of him all the time.

I grabbed my phone to see what the time was *2.19*, it was pretty late, I figered I should phone my mum to see what time she would be home, but I had to speak quietly and try not to wake Lily.

"Hello mum, Rose went to Alfie's shes probably sleeping there because I havent heard anything from her, umm, I was just wondering when you would be home." I said as I put my IPhone up to my face.

"Heyy, I shouldnt be too long, haha, were just having another drink and then I should be back, haha." My mum always laughed when she was drunk, I really dont know why.

Just as I was about to talk to my mum I moved my head to see Lily had woken up, well that whole 'try not to wake her plan' failed!

"Okay i'll see you later, text me when your on your way home, if your not too drunk." I heard a simple laugh on the other end of the phone then the line went dead, she obviously put the phone down.

When me and Lily were both awake, we had another drink, to keep us from sleeping, it turns out she only fell asleep because I did so she didnt want to wake me, the film was over and it was the begining screen where you have to press play, we went over to the DVD's to find another one and we picked Mean Girls, we always watched chick flicks and rom-coms together, after a brake up we always brought some ben and jerry's ice cream and watched films all day, it cheered us up.

The film started and we both went on our phones, and we watched a video of on of our friends Chelsea, she made a video of her dancing to Olly Murs. We were both in fits of laughter, Chelsea wasnt dancing properly, we could tell this cause' she did street dance anyway, she was just having a laugh.

When we both finished laughing our heads of, we watched about 10 minuites of the film, then we both fell asleep.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N; Sorry if this chapter isnt interesting, it's the just beginning.

Comment what you think so far.