Chapter 1 First Glance

Start from the beginning

"Okey, that is all for the unlucky stuff for today. what's with all this bumping trend today?"

 "Uh, yeah. I think your darling is quite alright, no." I said sarcastically. While holding my now sore arse.

The girl just give me a sharp side glance. And soften her eyes when she looked into the guy. 

"Drake, darling. Please talk to me. Are you.." 

"Brynes?" the guy cut off the girl. 

DRAKE?

I slowly looked into "Drake" guys' way. And the world just stop from revolving. OMG! He couldn't be the most beautiful man I ever see? LOL 

I have seen his picture. But he couldn't be any more handsome than he is in person. His dazzling and...

In the blink of a second, he grab my hands and storms away . The woman he was with look shock but just couldn't move. 

"Hey, D-Drake... what is your problem?" OMG my poise! I am wearing a not so skimpy shorts and tank top. Can you even imagine that? And him dragging me like woah!!!

"STOP!" sheesh... I forcefuly pulled away from him. Sh*t, now my wraist are red.

"Can't you see my outfit is just not fit for dragging around the mall thing?" Gosh,..after a thorough inspection of my wraist  I made a glance at him.

I can see him watching me from head to foot. His forehead are wrinkled from confusion.

"Yes, Drake. It's me. Brianna. I just did a little make over for myself just so you know. " I can be very overly talkative sometimes. So readers  just bear with me. 

And just when I thought that is all for our first meeting I am so wrong!!!

He grab me [AGAIN] on my shoulder and torridly kiss me with all the people around! Hey I maybe a wacko party girl personal but the thing is, I just haven't had my first ever true kiss. Yeah, you heard me right. Never been kiss lips is being munched by one handsome pyscho! 

***

[DRAKEs' POV]

Melissa had been talking quite a lot when sudenlly I particular figure caught my eyes. Well, she's never been better looking than this.  I couldn't process that for a short moment she transform into someone who could pass as a model. 

She's looking into some clothes rack, she's ver different the last time I saw her. I never saw her wearing anything like it before. 

And the most confusing part is...she's shopping for clothes. Clothes that I never thought she had interest on wearing ever. Well, Briannas' the old fashioned typeof woman or thought she was. Never thought she had it in her.

Then the familiar feeling slowly creeping up my chest. Why did I even bother thought about it? I never thought she ever had it in her too. Breaking my heart just like that. 

I walk towards her, bump her PURPOSELY! yes, childish as it is. So what? Just want to catch her attention. Well, it was not my intention to hurt her bum. Never thought to caught her off guard there too. 

"What is your problem?" Melissa said. "Are you alright darling?" irritating as it is.

""Uh, yeah. I think your darling is quite alright, no." she even talk differently. I never heard her talked sarcastically. A hint of irritation in her voice too. 

"Drake, darling. Please talk to me. Are you.."  

"Brynes?" it's more like a question. I saw her stiff. And slowly look in my way. And can see clearly her reaction turning into something like she never saw me before.

 Confuse as his ex-girlfriend is, I grab her wraist. And move right pass Melissa. 

"Hey, D-Drake... what is your problem?" she just said my name. But I never heard her say it like that. Uhmm a like boyish way. 

My irritation and judgement had been clouded knowing my feelings is right on very confusing. I sense her trying to loose my grip. Then suddenly...

"STOP!" she finally get loose of herself. What? Did I just heard her use a hard voice on me?

"Can't you see my outfit is just not fit for dragging around the mall thing?" did she mean it in a humorous way?

Now I am very confuse like hell. Who is she??? She look at me then look away. 

"Yes, Drake. It's me. Brianna. I just did a little make over for myself just so you know. " she explains it like there was nothing to confuse to. 

Before I could think logically, my hands just cup her beautiful face and start kissing her. Sh*t I didn't mean to kiss her. But it was like a drug. The moment I claimed her lips, I couldn't stop myself from claiming her mouth all through out. I am french kissing her in public, with all the people around!