s i x

it was now friday, aka the day of my next tutoring session with luke. i honestly don't know what to expect, his text message the other day has me a bit on edge.

i run my fingers through my hair as i take one more look at myself through the mirror before heading downstairs for breakfast. i greet my parents and sit down at my usual spot across an empty chair where michael would usually sit. today my mom made pancakes since she didn't have work and she tends to be more cheery. i stack a few on my plate and drench them in syrup, ready to dig in.

"hey, honey." my mom begins, "don't forget you're brother is coming over tonight for dinner and he might bring luke so please be home a bit earlier to help me cook."

i groan as i take a bite out of my breakfast, "why do i have to come? i saw him just the other day. can't i just go over to ava's instead?" i plead and she shakes her head. "why are you so against spending time with your family? you can invite ava if it will help tonight be less excruciating for you." she jokes and i playfully glare at her. i honestly have no problem with my family, i love them to death, it's just that i know that if michael comes then he'd for sure bring luke along and that makes me really nervous.

"why were you over there anyways?" my dad asks. "luke is helping me with math since i need some extra help." i explain and he nods his head in approval.

"luke is such a nice boy. do you know that he helps his mom with her garden?" she asks and i give her a puzzled look, "yeah that was my reaction, too." she continues, "like he actually enjoys it and we spent almost an hour yesterday talking about different types of soils and methods to keep my gardenias alive longer." she explains.

"why were you on the phone with luke? how did you even know he gardened?" i quiz her as she turns off the stove and sits down next to me. "i called michael to confirm if he was coming today but he was in the shower and luke picked up and i mentioned having to fix up my garden and we started talking." she answers and i scoff.

luke was really something else.

-

i am currently in my last period working on my painting and anxiously looking at the clock. i texted luke earlier to make sure i was coming today but he hasn't texted back. i don't even know why i'm so nervous, he was probably kidding the other night. i'm over reacting like i always do. the bell finally rang and i swiftly put away my things and was greeted by ava at my locker.

"hey, aves." i smile at her and she weakly smiles back.

"what's wrong?" i frown at her. "nothing, i'm just tired. chase and i were talking till like three in the morning last night." she explains. "i'm glad everything is okay between you guys." i smile. ava and chase talked everything out and turns out he was just cranky and tired from the long drive and they worked out a schedule so i guess things are okay now.

"you seeing mr. hemmings today?" she winks at me and i roll my eyes, "yes, i am." i tell her and she smirks, "i still don't understand how you don't want to tap that. i'd tap that and i'm in a committed relationship." she jokes. "you don't even know what he looks like." i chuckle. "yeah but from the descriptions you give me he seems like an angel."

"okay i'll admit that he is hot as hell and really nice but he's my brother's friend and he's almost three years older than me and even if i did like him there's no way he'd like me back bc i'm just his friend's baby sister." i explain. she gives me a sympathetic smile while i close my locker and we head towards the main doors.

"hey, what are you doing tonight?" i ask her and she shrugs, "probably nothing, why?"

"my brother is coming over tonight for dinner and he's most likely bring luke so i was wondering if you wanted to come so i'm not all alone." i state and her eyes widen. "oh my god yes. i get to meet luke and see your hot brother again." she squeals and i wince.

"he's not even close to hot, ava." i chuckle and she hits my arm and we both laugh. we say goodbye and part ways and soon i'm on the bus to michael's apartment. i don't know where he is while i'm over there with luke alone. i should probably ask him about that.

once i arrive to the apartment i knock three times and wait. after a minute of not hearing a response and the door not opening i knock again but this time louder. i wait a little bit more and the door finally opens revealing a girl a bit taller than me wearing nothing but a large black shirt with some band on it. and by nothing i literally mean nothing, i legitimately think she's naked under there.

"can i help you?" she asks with a confused look on her face.

"who are you?" i ask and she glares at me, "who are you?" she returns and it was my turn to glare. "i'm the resident's sister." i respond and she raises her eyebrow. "you're luke's sister?" she questions and my eyes widen. "no. i'm michael's sister." i respond and she sighs.

"babe!" she exclaims, "some school girl is here. she says she's your sister or something." i groan and rub my temple, "no i'm not luke's sister i'm-"

"audrey?" a voice asks from behind the naked girl and a half naked luke appears in just his boxers. i wanted to melt into the floor and vanish, i was so embarrassed. they just fucked and i probably interrupted them or something.

"what are you doing here?" he asks and awkwardly chuckles. "we had a tutoring session today, remember? it's friday." i explain and he shuffles awkwardly and scratches the back of his neck. "oh, yeah. i forgot about that..." he trails off and i roll my eyes, "clearly." i snap.

"wait so is she your little sister or...?" the girl asks and i wanted to slap her because i had already told her twice that i wasn't. "no, she's not my sister. she's more like my student." he explains and i raise my eyebrows at him. i'm his student?

"so you ask your students to dress up in outfits like that? don't you think it's a bit inappropriate?" she questions and i wanted to die.

"no. she has to wear that." he explains and her faces drops. "no, not like that! i mean that she doesn't really have a choice. well i mean i guess she does but if she doesn't wear it she'll probably get in trouble and be punished or something." he tries to explain and my cheeks redden as her eyes go wide and luke realizes what he just said.

"wait! she won't get punished by me i didn't mean it like that." he tries to save himself since his extended one night stand was probably no longer in the mood and probably a bit disturbed.

"oh my god, luke, shut up!" i exclaim and face palm myself. "what he means to say is that i go to private school so i have to wear this uniform. luke is my brother, michael's, roommate and friend from college and he is staying here with him for the holiday. i come over here so luke can tutor me in math because i'm so close to failing. he doesn't have some weird school girl fetish or anything." i explain and he chuckles awkwardly. she slowly nods her head and a smile slowly spreads across her face.

"aww lukey, you're so sweet to help this little girl with her school work." she squeals obnoxiously while throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him. i rolled my eyes, "actually i'm sixteen." i try to correct her but they ignore me. she then begins to suck on his neck and i look at the floor awkwardly.

"audrey, do you mind?" he asks and i looked up at him, a little hurt. i eventually shook my head and exited his apartment as he all but slammed the door behind me and i could hear them practically fucking against it. i sigh and begin to walk to the elevator. i don't know why i was so hurt by him blowing me off to have sex with some girl he probably barely knows, but i was.

even though i've known him for only about a week i've grown to like him, maybe even more than a friend. i don't even know how that's possible considering i don't really know much about him, but i just do.

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀

this was my attempt at adding some humor into this story. also audrey isn't like madly in love with him or anything, she just has a small crush on him. like you know when you see someone cute in your class or something and you like them? kind of like that.

BUT DONT WORRY THINGS ARE GOING TO GET HELLA DEEP AND KIND OF KINKY AND KIND OF SMUTTY SOON. THIS IS ONLY THE SIXTH CHAPTER LOL.