Chapter 18

(A/N) Me and Tbaira are glad everyone is enjoying the book. Love everyone <3

*Kendra*

"Wait Mercey don't" Monte butted in. I looked at him and the expression that was written all over his face he knew some I didn't I didn't have time for this shady mess.

"Explain now" I said pulling out my gun taking the safety off I pointed it at the stranger.

"Kendra i'm not scary nigga get yo gun out my face" The strange man looked me dead in the eye not an ounce of fear in his eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked ignoring what he has to say.

"Kendra i'm your father" He paused to look for my reaction. But I didn't give him one he doesn't deserve one. I kept my face stone cold. I looked at his features more closely I noticed he had the same eyes as me.

Above his eyebrow was a little scar he got from getting into a fight one night over a older man trying to flirt with me. It finally hit me the man standing in front of me was indeed my father.

He starts to talk but it's like I hear nothing. Every feeling from my past hit me at once. The fact he left me in foster care to fend for myself.

I didn't let him get one more word in. I put my gun back on the safety and tucked in safely in my Mk and began to walk off. Things are beginning to become to much and I don't need any more drama than what i already have in my life.

"Kendra Renae Rivera if you don't bring your ass back here now, you might be grown but I am still your father and you will respect me" he snapped as he grabbed me by my arm.

I yanked free of his hold "First off nigga if you ever grab me like that again I will end yo life don't ever think twice you gone waltz back into my life thinking you gon run shit nigga you got that fucked up and you lost that right many years ago. The only thing we will discuss is business nothing more nothing less now excuse me sir I have better things to tend to" I looked at him in complete and utter disgust.

The way his lips was fixed I could tell he wanted to say something but no words left his mouth. I meant every word I said I'm tired of niggas coming at me wrong lets just say they gone be calling me silent killer because I ain't gon say shit but pull my trigger.

"Where else do you need to go" Taydoe mugged me. I could see the beads of sweat dripping down his forehead. "Home" I mumbled. "Damn what happen in there a nigga all up in her feelings now" he joked. I gave him a sharp glare and pulled my phone out checking insta I swear I'm need to block some niggas all up in my DM trying spit they weak as game.

I turned the radio up to Cheerleader by OMI I swear his voice will make a bitch soaked!

"Hell nah turn this shit" Taydoe said turning the station. All Eye's On You was playing by Chris,Nicki, and Meek bitch ass. "You lucky I like this song nigga" I said pushing his head over a lil bit. He yanked the car wheel swerving the car a little.

"Nigga quit playing before you end my baby and I life I ain't playing" I said seriously. "Alright, alright, I done my bad" he continued to drive much better this time and we just rode in silence listening to the music.

Once we pulled into the drive I could see an angry Kendrick. I rolled my eyes already knowing some shit was bad and to be honest I didn't feel like explaining myself or listening to anything him or anybody else had to say.

"Yo kendra what the fuck is up with you going to traps and almost getting into the fights and shit" Kendrick got in my face.

"Move nigga" I said pushing my way past him.