"Don't worry, a chemistry takes a lot out of you, it's usual. I looked over to your test and you were doing well. You definitely passed," I told her and she squealed.

"Yay, thanks for letting me know Ria. I've got to go math next I'll see you later though," she responded giving me a big hug before she left.

Next I had my free period so I decided to drop everything off in my locker and ask Carlos and Jay out on a date since we had an hour to ourselves and I couldn't stand being apart from them for this long. I walked down to the field feeling so ecstatic as I saw Jay out on the field with Carlos and Ben.

"Hey boys, are you ready for a date?" I asked wrapping my arms around both of them and kissing their cheeks.

"What did you do to Ria?" Ben asked as Carlos slipped out from my grip. Carlos insisted on telling Ben that I was under a love spell and Ben just sighed. "That's why she's been with both you. That makes so much more sense now. I was wondering why you were about to kiss her last night," he said talking to Jay and Carlos turned around looking furious at Jay.

"Dude, you knew I liked her. I mean giving her the cookie was bad enough but you tried hitting on her before that too. What's wrong with you?" Carlos flipped out as I saw rage building up inside him.

"What's it matter now? She's in love with both of us now, isn't that right Ria?" He asked me as I nodded and we kissed.

"Jay seriously stop. She has no control. It's wrong," Carlos shouted as Ben placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm guessing you want to break this then. I have just the idea. It should work but I'm not sure with the whole dual spell thing. Why where you messing around with that in the first place?" Ben asked as Carlos explained that it was a mistake and what an idiot he was.

"Please tell me, what do you have in mind?" Carlos pleaded as Jay and I were messing around with each other.

"You're so beautiful," he mumbled to me as he kissed my cheek.

"Not as beautiful as you," I told him reaching up to tap his nose and I realized I liked tapping Carlos's nose more, his expression was cuter and he was always so surprised by it.

"Well there's this spot that Ria and I used to go a lot. When we dated actually and there was this enchanted lake. It should make the spell wear off, just one dip in and she should be cured," Ben laughed getting nervous when he admit that we dated.

"You two dated?" Carlos asked looking back and forth between Ben and me.

"Oops, did I never mention that?" I giggled remembering my time with Ben and it was just so awkward. The two of us were not meant to be in a romantic relationship together. We realized this after our first kiss and it was just bad. We don't talk about it and we never have to.

"No but that's not important right now. Do you know where this lake is?" He asked me and I nodded.

"It's beautiful, we should definitely go on our first date there. What do you think Jay?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Why don't we go somewhere where there isn't an enchanted lake?" He suggested and I honestly just wanted to go anywhere, where they'd both be happy with me.

"Shut up Jay, you don't get an opinion. Ben can you take us?" Carlos asked and Ben said yes to him.

"Sure. It's not a far walk there. I'll go with you guys but then I have to get back before the bell rings. We should have enough time though," Ben sighed as he grabbed my hand and we walked to my favorite place. "These idiots, corrupting you like that," Ben muttered to himself.