Chapter 9.

A/N
I'm really sad I had 11 parts published and they somehow got deleted so I'm going to try to write what I remember so let's do this!!
-----------------------------------

Gabby's P.O.V.

I woke up in Hayes arms and I smiled to myself... I love this kid so much I just am not sure if he loves me as much as I love him.. Idek maybe I'm just being dramatic.

I got up and was headed toward the bathroom when I heard Hayes.

"Gabbyyyyy" he whined

"Watt" I said in the same tone

"What are you doing?" He asked me awake now

"I'm gonna ask your sister if she Wants to go to the mall today" I replied grabbing my phone to text her.

"Ewwwwww why her?" He said with a disgusted look on his face in a joking way

"Because she is more for than you" I said laughing

"Rude!" He said pouting

I gave him a peck on the lips and walked into the bathroom to change.

Kendall said she wanted to go to the mall today and we are going whenever her and I are done getting dressed.

I put on a black skaterskirt and A white crop top and my hot pink vans. I curled the tips of my hair and applied little makeup.

"Bye Hayesss" I say walking towards the door

"Wait" he said

"Wha-" he cut me off by giving me a sweet long kiss

"I love you" he said smirking

"I love you too Hayes" I smiled walking out the door.

I went to Kendall's room and walked in to see a shirtless Taylor.

"Umm sure gabby you can come in" Taylor said chuckling

"Duh I know that, that's why I walked right in" I said proudly.

"Kendall!! Let's go!" I said "Taylor has no shirt on and it's weird!" I shouted

"Okay leggo" she said walking out of the bathroom she had on some acid washed high waisted shorts and a white v-neck with a black tank top under it and she had on some purple vans and her hair was straight.

We walked out the Hotel and walked to my car and drove to the mall.

When we walked we started to head towards Forever 21.

"So did I tell you?" She said very excitedly

"What?" I said

"Taylor asked me on a date tonight!!" She practically jumped like 10 ft off the ground that's how excited she was.

"YAY!!!!" I cheered for her

"OMG IS THAT KENDALL GRIER AND HER BEST FRIEND GABBY!!" We heard somebody scream, we turned around and saw what we never expected to see.

A bunch of....

Fangirls.
-------------------------------------

Sorry Short chapter but the next one will be long trust me!!

I tried to remember everything as possible from this chapter! I think I did pretty well!

Sorry for any spelling errors :)

Vote💞🐙

Kaitlyn🐳💘