Part 8: The Hilton Hostage

Thursday, November 5th, 1992: Slash paced around his living room in fear wondering what could have happened to Elsa. He's been calling her every thirty minutes since yesterday because she didn't show up like she said she would.

It wasn't like her to break a promise like that and especially not answer her phone.

Slash started thinking about all the things she accused him of and how Axl was mad that they were no longer friends. He wouldn't be surprised if Axl was behind all of this.

He grabbed his car keys and quickly drove to Axl's house. No one answered the door and there were no cars in the driveway so he figured he must be out. He remembered that Axl always likes to take his women to hotel rooms because he thinks it's more romantic so he started calling every five star hotel in Hollywood and finally found his reservation at the Hilton.

He drove to the Hilton, took the elevator up to the eighth floor, and stormed down the hall to Axl's hotel room.

He answered wearing a robe and smoking a cigarette. "I didn't expect to see you here. I thought we weren't friends?" Axl asked. "We aren't. I just want to know where my girlfriend is." Slash said as he barged in and began looking around. "Who Brooke? I believe she's at home with her new boyfriend."

Slash turned around and glared at him. "You know damn well  you made that shit up. I never touched her and you know it." "Look, man, you need to leave. Elsa is my girlfriend now and I think you'd better stop trying to steal other people's girlfriends and get your own. Do you really want to be me that badly that you have to take everyone I love?"

Slash grabbed the edge of the coffee table and flipped it over, making it crash into the couch and break the glass. "That's a lie! I never stole any of your girlfriends! You're the one that's doing it to me!"

Axl opened the door and gestured. "I think you need to go now. You're making a huge mess and I'm going to get in trouble for it." Slash continued to flip over chairs and knock things down in a fit of anger. A group of maids had gathered in the hallway and were watching the scene from the outside.

"If he doesn't stop soon I'm going to have to call security." Axl said to them. They all nodded their heads and mumbled in agreement.

"I didn't steal your girlfriends, damn it! Stop trying to pin all this shit on me!" Slash screamed. "We both know that it happened just own up to it. But you can't have Elsa back. I'm not going to let you hurt her like you tried to do to Brooke."

"What the hell are you talking about?! I never even touched her!" "When I talked to her she told me that you've been stalking her and threatening her for a while now and she's afraid for her life." Axl said. 

The maids in the hallway gasped and covered their mouths. 

Slash got in Axl's face. "That is a complete lie and you know it!" "Don't worry, Elsa is in a safe place where you can't hurt her now can you please leave now. You're actually making me a little scared for my life also." Axl said. 

Slash looked in his eyes and tried to figure out why he was doing this to him. He always knew that Axl was very conniving and would do anything to get what he wanted. But what did he want? Revenge? His girlfriend? Knowing him, probably both.

He stormed out before he got even angrier and caused a bigger scene. It was obvious that Elsa wasn't there so he should probably go back home and try calling her again.

Axl sighed and closed the door. He put his cigarette out in the ash tray and waited until the maids that were gathered in the hallway left. Then he went to the closet in the bathroom and opened it up.

Elsa looked up at him with wide scared eyes. She was sitting there with her hands and feet bound and a piece of duct tape across her mouth. He bent down and removed the piece of tape to give her a kiss. "You're safe with me." he said.