Chapter 4: The Secret's out.

The last day of the GMG and they decided to have a battle agains God Slayers, seeing as if the Dragon Slayers had their turn. So the Lightning God Slayer from Sabertooth steeped into the arena, along with Chelia from Lamia Scale. I stepped out and the crowd cheered, though I wasn't popular, like the rest of the guild.

I've even been called the Goddess of War. I know what you're thinking, a nickname and not popular? You aren't popular because nobody knew who the War Goddess was. That is, until this battle. An all out battle broke out and Chelia was the first one down, leaving me and that Sabertooth guy. Sure, he was big and tuff looking, and crazy strong, but I have something unique, something only the War God Slayer can have and control, a God Form.

I focused all of my magic power and made it to that point, My hair a silver color, eyes yellow, and metal armor growing from my hands and ankles as a form of protection (picture). I grit my teeth at him, and he looked shocked, then gave a smirk. After his most powerful attack was thrown at me, I was on the ground for a short period of time.

The crowd was on the edge of their seat, wondering if the battle is over. I stumbled to my feet.

"I won't lose. If it means protecting my guild and bringing them the honor that they truly deserve, I won't even think of losing to you. War God's Howl!"

I blew the black beam of destruction at him, and a huge crater was formed, and at the bottom of the crater was the Lightning God Slayer, out cold.

"And the winner is (Y/N) from Fairy Tail!" The host announced as the crowd roared with cheers. I made the symbol we'd always use in the guild and held it high in the air, my guild mark glistening as I transformed back to normal, a tired smile plastered on my features. The guild all had tears in their eyes, holding the symbol as well, and soon, the whole crowd joined in, chanting Fairy Tail! Fairy tail!

It truly was an amazing experience, but little did I know, that this only the beginning.

---------------------------------
It is updated, yay! Thanks so much you guys for reading and I hope you liked this chapter! ~Kitty.