A/N IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!

Hey Guys! Francessca (muhloley) here.

So I think it's time you guys know a little more about this account.

I'm not sure if anyone is going to see this or care to read it but I'll post it anyway.

Sophia and I originally made this account on May 20th, 2015 at 12:00 p.m.

^I'm not joking that is the actual date and time.

(I looked in my wattpad messages with Sophia and found the date and time. Shh don't tell haha)

And her first story was Bride For Rent and mine was Roses. I deleted Roses and started Artistry which I also deleted later. Lol

So after a couple of weeks, Sophia and I forgot about this shared account.

And I remember when we started this account she asked if I wanted to ask other people to join. I said no, thinking that the account would become too unorganized and hard to maintain.

So... fast forward: July 18th, 2015 3:55 p.m.

I messaged her and asked her if I could ask some girls to join the account.

So first I asked Paige and Ellen.
They said yes.

Then I asked Bryana.
She said yes.

Then Maya; yep.

Then Tia; yep.

Then Tia asked Anna and Shelly.
They both joined.

So now Sophia and I have the pleasure of writing stories with 7 other amazing girls, that write incredible stories, on this shared account.

So that was a little history of the account.

Now moving on...

Each of us, besides writing stories, have roles/jobs on this account.

Sophia is CIO and I'm CEO.

Tia makes the awesome covers for the account. (and she also makes them for some of us too. if you go on my profile you'll see the wonderful Stevie Nicks covers she made for me and she made Paige's covers as well.)

Paige gives us ideas if we have writers block on a chapter or if we want to start a story but we don't know what to make it about. (she has amazing story ideas. and if any of you need an idea, she has a story idea book on her account. go check it out lovelies)

Maya answers dms and comments and the rest of us also do the same but she will answer questions or feedback that you guys send. (so if you want to have a talk with the amazing Maya, hit her up via -ovoxo's dms.)

Anna edits any grammar problems in our stories and Bryana edits the account by changing the bio, profile pic, and background pic.

And last but not least, Ellen reminds all of the girls to update their stories. (we each picked the day(s) we would always be able to update on. but we all agreed that if we couldn't commit to one day, it's definitely okay. we can update the next day or whenever we can.)

And I know what you guys are thinking... 'What about Shelly?'

She agreed to join the account but she told us that she needed some time before she could fully commit to the account. So she hasn't started yet but she will soon and she'll start a story, pick an updating day, and pick a role/job when she starts. (:

Now moving on...

Some of you dm us asking when we'll be updating certain stories.

I want to let you guys know that, like I said earlier, we each picked the certain day(s) we can always update on. If something comes up where we can't update on the day we picked, we can update the next day or whenever we can. But, if we want to update on a day that isn't our designated update day, that's totally fine. As long as when it is the update day, we post another update.

I hope that made sense and I haven't bored you guys to death already.

So the schedule for the days we update on is:

Mon-none
Tues-Ellen?, Maya
Wed-Tia
Thurs-none
Fri-Bryana, Francessca?
Sat-Paige, Maya
Sun-Anna

The question marks mean that we might not be able to always update on that certain day.

Because I showed you guys the days we update on I need to ask you guys to promise you won't badger the girls on their updating days and if they forget don't ask them why. We do have lives outside of Wattpad and school just started so it's going to get harder for us. But we won't let you guys down.

We love all of our ovoxers and thank you all for 2K followers. It means so much to us.

I hope this helped you guys with any questions and we love all of you!

-muhloley ❤️

p.s. - sorry for this very long author's note.