Chapter 6: 'Uh, good?'

Annna heeere.
Follow me on instagram, @ah.cx
Shameless self promotion.

--

I left the train. Tia and Dan left ages ago. To make out probably. Insert high pitched squeal.

Together with the other first years and a professor, we went to the Great Hall to get sorted. When my name was called out I ran up and sat down.

After a minute or so, it called out Ravenclaw.

I must have looked crazy. I felt my jaw drop and my eyes go wide.

Was the hat lying?! Could it lie? A Ravenclaw?! ME!? PIP LAVENDER?! I ran to the Ravenclaw table. Still looking crazy. I sat down, avoiding my brothers stares.

During the whole dinner. No one spoke with me, and I kept my eyes on a boy who just got sorted into Hufflepuff.

He was cute. Extremely cute. Adrian Frost. Labeled my first year crush. I knew that when I first laid my eyes on him. Is that weird? Probably. But who cares!? No one. I sighed at the thought and look around the table, not spotting anyone extra fancy. 

The day after I searched trough the library shelves, of course not finding what I want. I sighed one of my many sighs and heard a chuckle behind me. I turned around and faced him. Adrian. Adrian Frost... My heart felt like doing loops in my chest and I blushed immediately. Dunno why. Hehehe, he........

"A-A-Adrian." I stammered, causing his grin to grow bigger and my heart to do bigger loops. 

"So, you know me?" he asked, a bit confused. To be honest, I would've been too if a random person just blushed by looking at me. But hey, I'm 11! Finally, I managed to nod as answer. "Cool." 

Cue more blush and a nervous giggle from me. And a confused expression and a 'is that girl crazy?' smile. God. 

"I-I know m-most people.." I tried to explain, but I failed. Big time! He took a step back.

"Okay? Uh... I have a, thing?" Adrian lied, obviously.

"No!" I exclaimed. Wow, desperate much Pip? "I'm sorry.. I'm just really awkward and," I paused to run a hand trough my white blonde hair "I like you...?"

He stared at me as if I just told him the Dark Lord is coming back! 

"I uh..." he looked around, clearly searching for an escape way "uh, good? I, uh.. like you too! Friends right!" did he just...? "bye!" he quickly ran away.

Oh he did. He totally just friend zoned me... My heart stopped doing loops and instead fell to the bottom of my stomach, or most likely to my toes.