"M?", I heard Evie say once I walked out the door.

I didn't want to talk to anyone after that. I just wanted to make the spell and get it over with. Just get the whole trip over with. Tomorrow we are officially done with our mission and everything will go swell without me having to deal with Ellie's absence or my abrupt feelings towards Ben. It all doesn't matter because tomorrow everything will change. I just don't know for good or bad.

--------------------------

I was cleaning the dishes like my mom asked me to do before I went to bed and it was for a short time period since we didn't really have many dishes to clean. After I was done putting every single one of them on the rack I headed upstairs to my bed. It's been a long day, and I didn't really do anything. I guess I'm just tired for no reason.

Once I was upstairs in my bedroom I quickly got into bed getting ready for school tomorrow. Jay introduced me to his new stealing buddy today. Her name is Mal and she seemed alright, I guess. I mean as far as stealing goes she seems to be Jay's type of friend. She doesn't seem too fond of me though, but we'll get used to each other eventually.

I've also made a new friend, Evie. She's very pretty that I sometimes get insecure when I'm around her. But she's also very nice and generous. She taught me lots of things in only two days. Like I can't smile too much or else I'll get frown lines. And that you only apply blush with upward strokes so that you don't look like a clown. I mean, none of this has to do with 2nd grade learning skills, but I guess I am learning some new stuff that I didn't know before.

I try to make sure me and Jay's friendship doesn't have a big gap in the middle because as we get older we slowly start to separate which would be the last thing I would want to he happen. He's my best friend for life and nothing is ever gonna change that. Not even meeting new people. I mean everybody needs friends, right?

I was about to go to sleep until I heard knocking on my window. My eyes shot open and I looked towards the window frightened. I saw Jay standing on the pipe that leads up to my window trying not to fall. Well, at least he decides to knock this time.

I quickly got up not making him wait too long and opened the window being welcomed to him falling on me. We landed with a big thump on the floor and him laughing.

"Ow.", I muttered.

He looked down at my face to see me sprawled out on the ground in slight pain.

"Well, hello to you to.", he said getting off of me with his hand out. "Thanks for breaking my fall."

I took his hand slowly getting up making sure I had no broken bones.

"Yeah, next time I'll be saving your face with my fist.", I muttered quietly.

"Heard that.", he said, before going to sit on my bed.

I put an innocent smile on my face trying to cover up what I said.

"Have I ever told you that you're my best friend and I would never do anything to hurt you?", I asked, trying to make what I said before erase his memory.

He mocked the smile I had on my face.

"Yeah, and I still believe you.", he said. "Sort of."

I laughed and sat next to him on my bed. I rubbed my eyes trying to keep myself awake.

"So," I yawned during my dialogue. "what did you come here for? Not that I don't like being welcomed with pain in my shoulder by one of my best friends, but I'm tired and want to sleep.", I said, truthfully.