I slowly, stumbled towards the man Matthew had pointed to. My heart hammered in my chest, I hastily, glanced over my shoulder, making eye contact with Louise. She raised a dark eyebrow, I shook my head. "Paper," the man grumbled once I neared him, I shoved the paper in his direction, "thanks."

              "Sure," I mumble, "Why didn't he finish asking me the questions?" I question softly, not hiding my curiosity the man chuckled. I raised my head in confusion.

            "The Alpha King asked him to." The man responses casually, "No more questions, okay? That's my job. This will go a lot faster, if you cooperate." He explained blankly, "The name is Ben." I whispered a quick hi, "Oakland will be put to death shortly. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be asking you anymore questions. You will undergo a series of testing, all medical reasonings," he adds. "Just follow his rules, and everything will run smoothly Mrs. chambers."

_________

            He was more wolf than man. I hadn't realized it before, but thick black gloves adorned his hand. Aztec had chosen exactly, six girls, the girls that had been here the longest. I watched the beast with curiosity, bewildered at what he would do next. King Aztec didn't smile often, when he did it was brief — but tantalizing. Matthew, the guy that conducted the survey had disappeared after he finished, Ben simply stood before us, bored.

          A brooding man stepped forward. He was intimidating, tribal tattoos trailed up his tone body, all the way to his neck, his dark walnut hair a perfect contrast to his excellent physique. He wore a simple white shirt and dark washed jeans, his eyes a deep shade of chocolate. He had a scary vibe to him, but he was still very attractive. He coughed sharply, gathering our attentions in seconds.

              "Hello," he acknowledges. "I am commander Caleb from the royal wolves army!" He boosted a small smile creasing his lips, when everyone gave him an awe. "I am here to extend my condolences — and present you with an arrangement." He spoke quickly, his tone held authority, I bet nobody messed with him..

               "What kind of deal?" Chelsea asked.

            He turned his slightly, "I'm not allowed to discuss the details.."

              "I don't care about anything you have to offer." She concludes, "I had a life before. One I'd like to get back to — like everyone else.." she adds. He sighed heavily, his eyes turning darker. "I — I didn't mean to offend you," she adds hastily.

            "I'm surprised you survived this long, especially, with a mouth like yours!" He roared. "I am no equal to you, I do not tolerate any sort of disrespect." He warned chocolate eyes dangerous as he surveyed us.

              "I am aware of your lack of knowledge, but, I am not a man of patience. Believe me." He addresses his stance practically prefect. "The deal — arrangement, I have come to offer you will guarantee you a better life, a future you've all been deprived of."

               "Commander Caleb!" Sienna calls, "Can you tell us a little bit about the arrangement?" She questions further when he nods his head allowing her to speak.