Two mysterious people

Start from the beginning

PewDie got up and ran down a dark hallway.

Stephano shouted "YOU GET THE HELL BACK OVER HERE PEWDIE!"

Then Stephano heard retarted hyena laughs in the darkness.

PewDie shouted "STEPHANO'S GONNA CHOP MY BAAALLLS!"

Stephano got up and started to chase PewDie.

Piggeh didn't know what to do so he started to head in the direction of you and Mr. Chair.

~meanwhile with you and Mr. Chair~

You were holding Mr. Chair in your arms and you felt a bit sleepy.

You yawned and looked down at Mr. Chair.

"Aww, he's adorable when he's asleep c:" you whispered.

You yawned again and decided to close your eyes and drift off into a nice sleep, It wasn't too long until you fell asleep.

Someone stepped into the room he was gold, dark gold, maybe even bronze.

He walked up to you two and picked you up and held you like someone was dragging a person.

He left Mr. Chair behind and stepped out of the room and into the dark hallways with you.

He bumped into someone and the person said "Good...you have her..."

The person holding you nodded.

"Well then come with me, I know the way back..." The person said.

One person grabbed your legs and the other grabbed your arms and started to head down a corridor.

~meanwhile with Piggeh~

Piggeh finally reached the room where you and Mr. Chair were in and took a step inside.

He was expecting to find you and Mr. Chair, But instead he only found Mr. Chair.

Piggeh thought that you left the room someplace to grab something from another room, Then he realized that you would never leave a room without someone with you.

Piggeh started to panic.

~meanwhile with Steph and Pewds~

"GET BACK OVER HERE!" Stephano shouted to PewDie.

"NO! YOUR GOING TO CHOP MY BALLS! DX" PewDie shouted back.

Stephano was angry, Then he bumped into someone, It was a Barrel.

Stephano grabbed his sword and asked "What do you want, BARREL!"

Barrel stared at Stephano looking frightened.

Stephano took a step to Barrel, Barrel backed away slowly.

Stephano ran up to Barrel, Pushed him down, And put his foot on Barrel's chest.

Barrel pleaded "PLEASE! PLEASE! DON'T KILL MEE! STEPHANO PLEASE! I WANT TO LIVE!"

Before Stephano answered, PewDie pushed him off of Barrel and put his foot on Barrel's chest.

PewDie answered "NO! Never! Fuck! Up! My! Liiiiiiiife!" Then PewDie grabbed Stephano's sword and gave Barrel a big cut on his chest.

The Barrel slowly died.

PewDie was covered in blood, Then Stephano got up and grabbed his sword from PewDie "Thank! you! alot!" Stephano said.

PewDie asked Stephano "Are you going to chop my balls?"

Stephano gave PewDie a surprised look and said "No! I said that to threaten you! To make you scared! Because you are a pussy! And it definitely worked, Also I would only chop a Barrel's balls."

PewDie held up his fist and asked "Brofist?"

Stephano replied "Brofist!"

So they Brofisted then PewDie said "Hey Stephano! We should go and check on Piggeh, Mr. Chair, and ____!"

When Stephano heard your name, It reminded him of what he and PewDie had done to you.

Stephano gasped "B-But what I-if she doesn't forgive me! D:"

PewDie chuckled "Bro, She's a kind hearted girl, Im pretty sure she'll forgive you."

Stephano corrected PewDie "Us!"

PewDie chuckled again "Ok! Ok! Us! But Bro, Whatever you do, Do not act mad around her, It always turns girls off."

Stephano questioned "How do you know that much about girls?"

PewDie sighed "I have a girlfriend, that's why I know a lot about girls, And Stephano how did you forget that I had a girlfriend?"

Stephano answered "Well PewDie, I don't remember you telling me about her."

PewDie said "Sure whatever Bro, Lets just go and see those three."

Stephano agreed.

While they were walking PewDie asked Stephano "Um...Bro? Where do we go to get to the room that we stay in?"

Stephano sighed "This way PewDie"

Stephano pointed down a small hallway.

PewDie stated "Holy shit there's alot of hallways in this fucking castle."

Stephano heard panicking from a room and noticed that it was Piggeh.

Stephano told PewDie "PewDie! Look Piggeh is in the room we are staying in! But he's panicking!"

Stephano pointed towards the room but PewDie wasn't listening, instead he was murmuring things under his breath and throwing objects around, Stephano was able to hear one word from PewDie and it was "key.

Stephano face palmed himself and waited until PewDie turned his attention to Stephano.

PewDie looked at a table "I-I can't make sense of this." He said while pointing at the table.

PewDie saw a door and walked toward it and pushed the door, The door collapsed "That is so stupid but okay."

PewDie said.

"PEWDIE YOU IDIOT! NOT THAT ROOM! THIS ROOM!" Stephano shouted before PewDie walked inside of the room.

PewDie laughed "OH!"

Stephano walked into the room with Piggeh and found him panicking.

PewDie asked "Bro, what's the matter?"

Piggeh replied "____ is gone! She would never leave the room without somebody with her! And Mr. Chair is here but not ____!"

PewDie and Stephano gasped....

Authors note: Sorry guys for making it a bit boring, But the story is just building up! Soo don't worry! I'm trying to think of what might happen next and I hope you liked this one because more is coming soon!