7-No One of Consequence

I stand in front of the mirror, admiring the clothes I now wear, a scarlet dress reaching my ankles, flowing material, with a bejeweled neck line, sleeveless with a red veil like cape hanging from my shoulders sweeping the floor. My hair in a large braid placed over my shoulder, with a golden, almost tiara headpiece to finish it off.
While fidgeting with my braid, I notice something coming from the courtyard, shouting. I walk over to the gate before the balcony and grab the bars. Peering through the gap I see what looks like peasants and soldiers fighting against each other. Peasants pushing towards the palace, guards trying to push them back to the gate. I stand and watch as this goes on.
What was that? I thought I just heard my name. But I hear it again.
"Queen Alyaa!" "The rightful ruler!" "Alyaa!"
I'm baffled. How do these people know my name? And what are they talking about?
Suddenly there's a shift in the action. One of the guards grabs a smaller man, he was maybe 25 at the most. The guard grabs the man by his dark hair and pulls his sword from his scabbard. "NOBODY MOVE!! Or this man's life is going to be a lot shorter!" He shouts, holding the sword to the mans throat. I stare in suprise. The crowd freezes. Other guards start grabbing the rest of the people. Leading them to the dungeon I only assume.
I start backing away from the gate. I know the towns people's fates. I just wish, I could change it.
"Down with the Sultan! Down with King Mahmoud!!" The man shouts. I return to the bars . "That's it you peasant!" The guard kicks the mans feet out from under him and starts dragging him across the courtyard to a large boulder. The guard places him kneeling with hands tied behind his back and his head on the boulder.
He's going to execute him!!
I have to do something now! I look around for something, that's when I see a brass tall candle lamp in the corner of my room. I grab it and jam it between the gate and the wall, pushing, trying to pry it open!
"You have no one to remember you, peasant. I hope you go to hell!" The guard starts raising his sword above his head, and slashes it down only to be stopped by a clink!

I stood before the guard, blocking his sword with the lamp. I push his sword up and out of his hands making it fall to the ground. "How? Why do you do this?! How dare you, you, bitch!" He slaps me, making me fall to the ground, sending the lamp pole out of reach. The guard approaches me but I am still a little stunned. I crawl backwards on the lawn as he approaches me. The guard picks me up under my arms and I start beating on his chest as hard as I can. Screaming I call for help but it seems no one hears. He then places a very sloppy kiss on my lips as I keep pounding on his back and shoulders he continues. I see behind him the man that I defended. He untied his hands and we locked eyes, I pleaded with him to help me through our stare, but he only ran.
I pushed the guards face away from mine and punched him in the eye, he grunted but then slung me to the ground on my stomach. The air escaped my lungs with a wheeze and I couldn't move. He started pulling my dress off of me when he let out a howl of pain and rolled off of me. I finally gathered some breath and rolled over on my back to look up at Nyeer holding a sword. He helps me to stand and fixes the shoulders on my dress. The man who ran walks up to us and looks at the injured guard.
I turn to him, "you went and got Nyeer? I thought you were, a rebel?"
The man looks at me, "I indeed am, princess. But it is not the prince I'm rebelling against."
What? I don't get it.
"Thank you for coming to get me, stranger. But none the less you are going to be sent to the dungeon for treason against the kingdom." Nyeer said.
"Wait!"
"What is it my love?"
"If it wasn't for him your bride would have been taken by another man, shouldn't you be thanking him and not arresting?" Nyeer thought about this a moment. "Then what do you suppose I do?"
"Let him and his fellow rebels go home unharmed. After all he just said he's not rebelling against you."
He looked bothered by the idea, but nodded and he signaled guards to free the others and carry the wounded guard away.
Just as the man was starting to leave, I caught his arm.
"Wait! Who are you?"
"No one of consequence."
"Please, I must know,"
"Heh, don't worry about my name, after all I'll see you again."
And he left.