5-You Must be Faster

Everything is fuzzy. My head hurts so bad. What happened?All I remember is being submerged in something cool. I sit up on a king sized bed with silk blankets. The room is elegant with marble with a giant balcony with sheer curtains. I get up and walk to the balcony and look out over a wonderful courtyard, but it's almost like a dajahvu moment. I think I've seen it before.
Lost in thought I didn't even notice the footsteps behind me.
"How was your night my love?" The voice was so smooth it didn't even startle me. I turned around to see a very handsome man staring down at me. I'm not going to lie, I thought he was very sexy, tall dark and handsome. with smooth black hair brushed to one side. Dark eyes that I swear went into my soul, in a good way I guess. Wearing a cream golden embroidered robe and cream pants, he looked like he came from one of my dreams. But I am not to be turned on by this guy.
"Who are you?" I stare him in the eyes. He grins. "Beautiful Alyaa, are you telling me you don't remember last night?" What?! I look down, I am wearing a very sheer ivory strapless cling, and only that... I scream and run to the bed and underneath the covers. "No! I did not do that with you!! I couldn't!!!" The man turns to me, "relax princess, you wouldn't let me, you put up quite a fight, I find that attractive." he started walking towards the bed all sultry like. I get up and run to the door, it's locked. I back up against the door as he slowly keeps approaching me. "stop!! Who are you??!! Why don't I remember anything??!!" He stops inches from my face and smiles. "Well Alyaa, I am Prince Nyeer, my guards brought you to me for I have heard many tales of your beauty, and you are of marrying age, you are 15 I believe? Wonderful. In other matters last night, you bathed in the bathing hall with assistance from your lady in waiting. She drugged you with mild poison. You came around just in time for bed though. I tried to get you to get intimate but you throw quite a punch." he smirked again. oh how I hate it when he does that! I moved closer to him. "Oh I do, do I?" I leaned in to kiss him but I punched him in his throat and I ran! I ran to the balcony and jumped. "GUARDS!!!" The little bastard yelled from the room. I landed in a pile of rugs and climbed my way out. I ran through the courtyard, the grass under my bare feet, I am almost to the gate! A line if guards appeared in the way and I front handspringed my way to the top of one of the guard's shoulders and I jumped. it felt like I was airborne for a long time before being caught by the waist. And thrown onto the ground, the wind being knocked out of me. I look up to see Nyeer over me. "Oh my jewel, you must be faster to escape me. you deserve your punishment." he picked me up bridal style and carried me back to the palace and to his room, and shuts the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dun dun duuuuuun!!!!!! What's gunna happen? Is it obvious? Is it not? I honestly don't know right now myself! I haven't worked out all the details myself... But thanks for reading! You guys are my world and if you comment on this chapter anything you want to happen I will look at it as I will take 5 ideas and put them in soon!! Love ya!!
XOXO ~Jasmine