"I know it's you, Astoria!" The brunette huffed as she folding her arms impatiently over her chest..

Their was a small amount of giggling and mumbling behind Hermione before Astoria finally piped up.

"That's not me." Astoria breathed between giggles.

The brunette began getting confused, she had a gut feeling that it was Astoria - and her instincts were almost never wrong. Hermione felt someone's warm breath on the back of her neck and bit her lip to stop her from giggling. She knew exactly who it was.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy! If you dare startle me like that again, I'll hex you into oblivion!" She yelled as she turned to face the blonde boy.

He took a step back and smirked his famous smirk, nodded his head and walked past Hermione and into the Great Hall, without looking back.

Ginny and Astoria smiled at one another and walked into the Hall whispering a 'goodbye' to the Gryfindor Princess, leaving her standing alone in the halls.

***

The day went by in a flash, one minute Hermione was sat next to Astoria in Muggle Studies - and the next minute it was the end of the day! The thing that made Hermione even more impressed wasn't that she passed all of her exams with flying colours - it was that she had managed to keep her attention away from Draco! So when it came to a point where she could no longer avoid it, Hermione dragged herself out of the Common Room, accompanied by Ginevera, to meet up with Astoria before setting off towards the Room of Requirement.

"What caused you to lash out Draco like that this morning?" Astoria asked quietly.

"I didn't lash out at him." Hermione sighed, knowing the truth wouldn't be very easy to understand. "I guess it was just instinct."

"Instinct my arse!" Ginny scoffed as the three of them stopped in front of the wall where the door would appear.

"In we go." Hermione said as she walked forwards only to be stopped by Astoria.

"Something happened last night, when we left you, didn't it?" Astoria questioned as Hermione turned to face her.

"No. Yes. Maybe. I don't want to talk about it."

Both Astoria and Ginny began jumping and squealing, causing Hermione to roll her eyes at her friends and how childish they were being.

"Come on then, Mione!" Astoria giggled as she and Ginny skipped towards the door that had now appeared in front of them. "Let's go get you married!"

"Not funny Astoria!" The Brightest Witch glared as she followed her friends into the Room of Requirement, regretting the fact that she let Astoria convince her to attend games night.

***

Blaise, Draco and Theodore were sat inside waiting for them. The girls had been in there for just under two minutes and Blaise already had an announcement. He pointed to the empty space between Theodore and grinned.

"Miss. Weasley, would you care to sit beside Mr. Knott?" Blaise beamed, earning a reluctant glare from the redhead. "Please?"

"Fine." Ginny huffed as she took her seat beside Theodore. "But only because you asked so nicely."

Draco chuckled from behind the dark skinned Slytherin, grabbing everyone's attention.

"What's so funny?" Blaise questioned with his hands placed on his hips.

"I think we can work out where Hermione sits, surely!" Draco coughed as he tried to stop laughing.

Hermione felt her face flushing with embarrassment as Draco patted the empty space to the right of him, but she wasn't prepared to let him win.