Eucalyptus Leaves

I woke up to the blissful smell of eggs and bacon, at the moment I spoke of bacon it's like my stomach knew and plotted the time to sound like a dying whale inside a wolf. I got up stretched my limbs and sniffed myself to make sure the eucalyptus leaves are still working to hide my shifters scent, I put these on to make sure my father couldn't find me or my scent to go after. But then I realized it was wearing off! Like really fast! I need to get more so they don't suspect anything because then they'll kill me with no mercy, since the werecats and werewolves hate eachother.

I was beginning to run towards the door but then a hand grabbed me by the neck and lifted me up. I growled as viciously as I could, but come on who was I kidding I looked anything but intimidating. When I looked up I felt my mouth open at how handsome he is. I was taking in his tan skin, light brown eyes with an iris of dark brown making them looking like they glowed, ash brown hair, and 6'1 about foot frame.

"ANYONE KNOW WHOS MUT THIS IS!?" His voice boomed throughout the house

Lila started to growl at him, "HEY YOU HAIRBALL IM NOT A MUTT!" ,

"HEY SHES NOT A MUT!" , Hunter says in defense for me

"Yea u tell him" , Lila says and I snicker because she's only barking and not talking

"She's just an overgrown Westie", he then gently took me out of the mans arms and cradle me like how he would cradle a new born baby, "Her name is Snow by the way Ryder".

"We'll keep your 'westie' on a leash" Lila snarled and I wanted to rip his throat out but then I realized he just said Ryder. Hey this the guy they've been waiting for!

Then the guy walks out of the room and yells, "Mom Dad I'm home!"

"Oooh my son we weren't expecting u till noon, oh no ! Your foods not ready", Says hunters mother

"Why are you making food and tell Hunter to get his mutt a leash or put it in his room "

"Well we were making it for the return of you and oh now don't be fighting with your brother already you just got here, sound done quality together"

"AHAHA quality time my ass", Hunter says chuckling

"Het there will be no swearing or any of that in this house"

"Yes mother", Hunter and Ryder say in unison

~~~~~
1 hour later

"oh yess go win, turn left! No right now! Omg now your losing!", Lila screams in my head as we play tug-of-war with Hunter. Just as I was thinking of a strategy we loose.

"Wow nice going loser", I inwardly growl at Lila

"Ok come one let's watch some walking dead, I wanna see Carl's eye!", I then run up to the couch and remembered my eucalyptus leaves were wearing out, so I sniff myself and realize it's all gone. I'm so scared that I start shaking and Ryder picks me up and says, "Awe are you ok ?", I get even more scared when he puts me by his face. He then starts sniffing and makes a hissing sound and drops me. At that at moment I knew, he knew. He looked at me and yelled, "SHIFT NOW!"

When he said the I had the urge to and I did but for a second I pushed the urge down but it just came back. We then had a long discussion about how I ended up in a pet shop and how I made him promise his family would not kill me, I also learned his parents were the alphas so I was in deep shit.

"Well we're just going to have to tell my parents about this", Hunter thought out loud.

I shivered at the that," Do we have to? Can't we just keep it a secret. I like my life even if it sucks, Im to young to die!", I whined.

"Nope", Hinter said popping the 'p'," I the words of the doctor, 'Geronimo!'", he said grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards his parents office.