The past

Claira explained everything to Quinn while he was driving her home...

“I’m sorry that Ashton did this to you.” He said.

“You don’t have to, I knew he was just taking pity on me, I can’t believe I let that guy deceive me.” She said.

“Hey, stop crying, you’re ruining your pretty face.” He said childishly.

“How could Quentin keep this from me?” she asked.

“He just didn’t want you to get hurt like what happened to him.”

“why? What happened to him?”

“Well, he had an ex-girlfriend named Fionna, she was perfect, or that’s what Quentin thought she was. They loved each other very much and they ended up to 2 years.”

“2 years? But he told me that Stephanie was his longest relationship, 4 months, right?”

“What? No, Steph and him just dated when Quentin got here for his vacation, trust me, I know Quentin like no one does.” 

“But all the exes he told me.”

“Those were fake girlfriends, Fionna and Stephanie are his exes so far.”

“Well, what happened to them?”

“When it was their 2nd anniversary, Quentin prepared an amazing gift for her, I didn’t really know what it was. But when Stephanie and him met at that certain location, Quentin got a terrible news that changed his life forever.”

“Let me guess, she got pregnant?” Claira spoke.

“How did you know?” he asked.

“It’s very predictable.” She said.

“Well, you’re right about that, but it gets worse.”

“What’s worse than her being pregnant?” she asked.

“It wasn’t Quentin’s child.” He said then Claira’s heart was beating really fast.

“You’re kidding…right?”

“Nope, I felt really bad when he told me that story through the phone.” 

“I never knew…I guess that’s worse than the situation I’m in right now.” Claira said as she looked down and frowned.

“Yep, after that he was very scared to love someone new, trust like that is very hard to retrieve after a tragic event he faced.”

“Wow, I can’t believe he went through that.”

“Yeah, and you shouldn’t be mad at him, he’s just scared for you as he was scared for himself that day.”

“I realize now…turn the car around, let’s go back.” She said then Quinn smiled and turned the car around.

“You know…the girl he’ll be in love with will be really lucky to have him.”

“I just hope he finds the perfect one.” She answered. Quinn looked at her and smiled.

“He will…” he said.

When they got back, Quinn helped Claira look for Quentin, they went to the second floor and saw him still standing by the balcony.

“Go.” Quinn whispered. Claira walked a little and sighed.

“Q-Quentin?” she spoke. Quentin turned around and saw Claira, his wide eyes met her teary ones, he walked up to her and stared at her face.

“Quentin I’m sorry, Quinn told me about your past relationship and I didn’t know, I’m so sorry.” She said.

“Quinn told you?” he asked.

“Yes, please don’t get mad at him, he just told me that so I wouldn’t be mad at you anymore.” She said.

“I won’t, but…Now you know what happened.” He forced a smile.

“Yes, it’s terrible; I couldn’t believe something like that would happen to you.” She said as she held his shoulder.

“Nah, let’s not dwell on the past.”

“Are you going to be alright?” she asked.

“I’ve been alright for the past year, and I feel better now that you forgave me.” He smiled.

“That’s nice, come here.” She said spreading her arms for a hug. Quentin stared at her for a moment and hugged her tightly…

“I’m sorry for not telling you about what Ashton’s been up to, I just didn’t want to ruin your days.” He whispered.

“It’s okay, Quinn told me you were just scared for me, and I understand that.” She smiled while still hugging Quentin. Quinn watched and smiled at them from the stairs, he’s never been more proud of Quentin.

“So…Are you still going to break up with Ashton?”

“Yeah, I’m gonna settle it…even if it’ll hurt me.” She forced a half-smile.

“Good, be strong.” He said.

“Come on, take me home.” She said holding Quentin’s hand.

“O-Okay.” He said.

When Quentin drove Claira home, they hung out on her house’s rooftop that had a pool and a mini bar.

“Wow, this is quite a place, do you have any party going on here?” Quentin asked.

“Party? A blind girl like me? Partying? I don’t think so.” She laughed.

“Right.” They sat down for a while and played some music while talking.

“So…If you don’t mind me asking…Who was the father?” she asked.

“What? Oh you mean about Fionna.” He said.

“Yeah.” She nodded.

“I didn’t really know, after I heard the news I left her without even hesitating.”

“That poor girl…”

“Yeah…I asked her if she would get rid of the baby, but she said no, she wanted to keep it.”

“Seriously? Why would she want to keep it? It wasn’t even yours.”

“Well, first of all, she’s kind of religious, and she said abortion is a major sin…I did agree with her, the next day I left her without saying anything or leaving anything.”

“Oh…” she said.

“Hey, when are you going to dump Ashton?”

“I don’t know…” she sighed.

“Aw come on, don’t be scared, you’ll be fine, once you get rid of him, you’ll be free and you can do whatever you want, you can also find the guy for you.”  

“I don’t know, but I think I already did.” She said biting her lower lip. Quentin’s eyes went wide and he got curious. Who was she in love with?

##########@@@@@@@@########@@@@@@@@@

That's a shocker :3