Sadie Hawkins Dance. ( Reader x Danisnotonfire )

Start from the beginning

She smiled to herself, she was glad her best friend  came over and encouraged her to make the poster. 

"_____(bff name) thank you so much for helping me out, I really couldn't have done it with out you..." _____(Y/N) said. 

Her best friend gave her a tight hug, "Don't sweat it ______(Y/N) you know I will always be here when you need me!" ____(Bff name) checked her phone and let out a yawn, "It's almost 7:30, I think I'm gonna call my mom to come pick me up, Do you need help with anything else?"

She shook her head and stretched, "Mmmmm, nah! I'm okay now ____(bff name). I appreciate you coming over to help me. I couldn't have finished without you!" ____(Y/N) said walking her best friend to the front door. 

"Yeah dude, I can't wait for tomorrow! Don't forget the poster, put it in your backpack, I don't want our work to be for nothing!" the best friend laughed as she exited the house. "I LOVE YOU ____(Y/N)!!! SLEEP WELL!!!!" 

She smiled to herself and waved good bye to her friend as she picked up the supplies and poster. "I cant wait for tomorrow.. I really hope Dan says yes..." ____(Y/N) said putting up the supplies in a cabinet, holding the poster letting out a big sigh.

 "He will say yes. I just have to be positive!" she said to herself as she walked up stairs to her bedroom setting the poster on her vanity next to her back pack....

~ Bed time ~

She was to excited to sleep, It was almost 11:00PM and she couldn't sleep... So many thoughts ran through her head as she desperately tried to sleep.. 

But eventually, she fell asleep...

~ Next school day, Monday morning. ~

She woke up early, eagerly to get to school for once. 

"I just can't wait...!"  she said to herself as she ran downstairs with the poster in hand. 

"Good morning, sweetie." Her father said sipping his coffee. "How'd you sleep?" he asked as she sat down to eat. 

"I slept okay dad!" She said drinking orange juice. "Oh I'm asking Daniel to Sadies today!" She said excitedly.

He let out a hearty chuckle and smiled, "I hope it goes well for you.... but if he says no..." He gave a stern look, "He better watch out for me because I will hurt him for hurting my little girl!" He said raising his fist in the air and shaking it.

"Daaaaad!!!! Stoooooop! MOM! Dad's being weird again!" She yelled to her mother.

The mother came in laughing and gave a light smack on the fathers head. "_____(dad name)! Stop teasing her! I'm positive Daniel will say yes to her, he is such a sweet boy." 

The father rolled his eyes and finished his cup of coffee. "Well, if you say so honey." He said with a smile, "Let's go kiddo! Don't want to be late now."