How the virus spread

Hi I know I didn't get a chance to write because of school but now it's Friday. Enjoy..
Still flashback.....

Nessa mom didn't look like her anymore. It looks like she was replaced by a demon. She was biting the doctor neck. Heck! Forgot biting! She was actually eating his flesh. The doctor screamed for somebody to help him. But the rest of doctors and nurses all looked really scared and shocked. I thought fast and grabbed a sleeping needle and stabbed it through her arm. Nessa looked at me shocked. Then she fell asleep immediatly. The doctor had a huge chunck of flesh missing from his neck. There was blood dripping on the floor. He fainted. One of the nurses ran up to him. " HE HAS NO PULSE!" She screamed. All the doctors took him to the emergency room. i looked at nessa she still looked really shocked. She ran over to her mom. I saw a single  tear roll down her pale cheeks. " I always loved you mom and you'll always be in my heart, thanks for all the things you ever done. You gave me hope and helped me through when I felt alone thank you and may you rest in peace." She told her mom sobbing quietly now. I rushed up to her and patted her back. " don't worry everything will be okay." Oh, how wrong I was. Then we heard more loud screams from the emergency room.