12

Raigen

"Raigen I need you to relax darling, give me something to work with. Cause right now you're to stiff." Ramon the photographer Michael hired to shoot me yelled out. I positioned myself on the stool more and tried to give more face as he called it. I was so out of my element and comfort zone. I honestly thought modeling would be easy, just pose and let the photographer snap away, but it was way more to it than that.

"Can we take a five please and I swear I'll be good to go after that." He nodded his head and walked off. I got down from the stool and walked over towards Alegra who was stuffing her face at the table they had covered with food. "You know those are for the staff." I reminded her.

"I am staff, I'm here holding your shit while you over there fucking up this mans photoshoot."

"I'm not trying to, I just can't get what August said out of my head." I know I did nothing bad I was acting the same way I did as if I was back home.

"He's just being an ass cause he isn't here to watch over you, you did nothing wrong." She defended me.

"I know that's what I thought." After I hung up on him I tried to call him back, just so we could talk it out without arguing but he didn't answer my calls or reply back to my texts. He seriously blew up for no reason. My titty wasn't hanging out nor was I doing anything to disrespect him. I was dancing, that's what you do at clubs right?

"Maybe he's frustrated about something else and when he seen that it just kinda set him off." Alegra responded.

"It could be, can you give me my phone so I can try calling him again." She passed me my phone and I unlocked it and looked at the picture of us that was my wallpaper before going to my call log and tapping the phone icon next to his contact name. I put the phone to my ear and instead of it ringing it went straight to voicemail. That only means two things; either his phone is turned off or he blocked my calls.

"He didn't answer?" I shook my head and sighed loudly.

"Gimme your phone." I demanded.

"Damn okay." She reached in her pocket and pulled her phone out passing it to me. I hit the home button so her phone could come to the lock screen then gave it back to her to unlock it. I went to her call log and dialed his number. He didn't have Alegra's number and he usually doesn't answer unknown numbers but shit it didn't hurt if I tried. It rang through so I knew the calls from my phone were blocked.

"Helluh?"

"Seriously August! So you can answer unknown numbers but have mines blocked over some petty shit."

"Wazzam Raigen what you want?"

"Raigen? Wow August you're really that mad?" He never really just called me Raigen in case he was upset or frustrated with me.

"Don't you supposed to be doin' a photoshoot or some?" I was beyond pissed at how he was treating me right now. Without trying to I got emotional and a tear slipped out.

"What are you so mad about? You know you flipped out for no reason right?" I asked wiping the tears from my face, not even caring about my makeup at the moment.

"I didn't man, what you did was disrespectful Raigen. I ain't ever seen you act like that, you get in a whole different settin' and start actin' different."