1

Raigen

"August, umm what's going on with you in the love department?" Laura Stylez questioned August.

"He said he got girls doing yoga" Ebro jumped in. I rolled my eyes at his statement. I continued to listen as they talked about him being with Keke Palmer and how he gave his opinion on a guy and girl just being friends. I don't even know why I was laying here watching this interview knowing how I am when he was asked questions about his "love life".

"You know I think that" August began but stopped to clear his throat. "Just being who I am it probably fuck wit a lot of peoples head cause I ain't never try to get a you lik--" I smirked to myself before he was interrupted.

"So you don't ever try to get with other celeb women?" I sat up on my bed waiting for the answer he would give but instead I saw him smile and laugh a little . My heart dropped, even though I should be used to this I wasn't.

"You know you don't kiss and tell" He replied still smiling.

"Who do you find attractive?" More questions rolled in. At this point I was so ready to stop watching this interview but I wouldn't let myself exit YouTube. You know how when you snoop and you just know you're going to find something that you don't wanna see but you continue to look anyway. Well that's how I was right now. I didn't like any of the things that was going on right now but I had to know.

"It's a few.. You know I be so much in my own world I just, I just--"

"Raigen come on!" Paige called out. I looked up from my computer screen and pulled one of my my ear buds out of my ear.

"Hold on" I yelled backed, then put my earbud back in.

"I wish I had a girl, I think that shit... I think it'll come but I mean its tha hardest time ta find a shawty right now."

"What are you in here doing?" Paige pulled my earbud out of my ear.

"Nothing I'm coming" I mumbled getting up from my bed.

"Was you in here watching another one of Augs interviews?" I nodded my head shutting off my computer. Lowkey I was really heartbroken but I wasn't trying to let it show. I didn't want her to see me in this way. Even though Paige is my sister I still didn't want her seeing me all sad and down when we're supposed to be getting ready to go out. She pulled me into a hug knowing that what I just watched bothered me.

"So y'all bitches gonna stay hugged up or are we going to the club?" Alegra sighed walking in the room. I pulled back from the hug and grabbed a tissue from the box on my dresser dabbing away my tears. "Oh fuck, what did August strong face ass do now?"

"Shut up Alegra!" Paige exclaimed. I laughed and threw the tissue away.

"It was just another interview Alegra nothing to serious."

"Alright well let's go then."

-----------------

The whole ride to the club, Paige and Alegra was all extra turnt up, and I wanted to be just as hype and happy as them, but I couldn't get into it. I mean still in the back of my mind was the thought of August, and all that he said in that interview. I'm not trynna be pressed about it because I know he has to say those things, but that don't mean it don't still poke at my brain all day.

"Really Raigen, you better not be like this in the club too. You need to cheer up boo." Alegra butted into my thoughts. I looked up at her, and sighed.

"I'm tryin' A, I'm sure I'll be fine once I get in here and get a drink into my system."

"Yeah, it'll be good for you."