When You Find Love, I Guess It's Really Beautiful

Start from the beginning

Harry watched as the Royal procession began and the King and Queen swam slowly down the aisle, ready to begin. He couldn't see Louis, a cover was brought up to block both boys from each other's views, but he just knew he would look perfect. Louis always did.

There was a few moments of music, where Liam and Danielle were making their entrance and then Harry swam out from behind the cover. The first thing Harry did was gasp when he saw his future husband.

Louis looked absolutely radiant. His hair has been garnered with flowers, his lips covered in blue, sparkly make up, a lei of seaweed hung on Louis' shoulders, reaching all the way down to his stomach, and on his ears were two little starfish.

"L-Louis... I-You look... my god." Harry couldn't even bring it to words what Louis looked like. He felt like a bit of a prat just in his armor and standing even near this lovely creature. "Breath taking," was what he settled for.

Louis was happy they had these few private moments before having to go to the crowd. Harry just looked so handsome in his uniform. "You as well."

"No, no I look like alright, but you are just the most beautiful thing in the world." Harry replied quickly.

Louis blushed and giggled, swimming closer and taking Harry's hands. He wanted to kiss him, and he knew Harry wanted to kiss him as well, but they couldn't now, not until they were married. "Let's go up yeah? I just want to be married to you already."

Harry laughed but linked his arm with Louis' and pulled them up the surface. Almost everyone's jaws dropped when they saw the pair. Zayn whistled and when the couple looked over, Niall gave them a thumbs up and winked. Harry and Louis laughed but made their way down the aisle, smiling and waving at their subjects.

Amphitrite was in tears and Danielle looked like she was about to start when they got to the end, but both women managed to hold it in. Triton even had an extra twinkle in his eye when he saw his youngest son up close.

"And so we begin," The King's loud voice bellowed over the sea to begin the ceremony. "a tradition to join these two boys in an eternal bond..."

Harry couldn't really focus on the speech the King was giving, because he was too concerned with trying to look at Louis out of the corner of his eye. This day meant a lot to both of them, but he knew especially to Louis, because he grew up with this. He got to see this sort of thing happen all through his life, and now it was for him. Harry felt honored to be the one Louis, wonderfully perfect Louis, chose to spend the rest of his life with.

After a while it was time to begin the tasks to join them together. They were simple enough, but Harry was still nervous he would mess something up and insult everyone. They started by sharing some sort of magic fish, Harry didn't really understand, but he went with it. The next thing was to wrap their tails together, not in the way where they would exchange energy, but just to become one or something like that, again Harry didn't really know. The third task was to bind their right hands together with a string of seashells that they had collected together a few weeks ago. This was when they would tell each other their vows and Louis was to go first.

"Do you, Louis William Tomlinson, Prince of the Ancient city of Atlantis, son of King Triton and Queen Amphitrite, decedent of the great God Poseidon, promise to remain true to your chosen mate, care for him, and protect him, in any god fortune or tragedy to come, until death returns you to foam?"

Louis rolled his eyes at his ridiculously long title, but looked into Harry's eyes to answer. He didn't tear up, really. "I do."

"And do you, Harry Edward Styles, son of humans, honor of the sea, Warrior of Atlantis, promise to remain true to your chosen mate, care for him, and protect him, in any good fortune or tragedy to come, until death brings to foam?"

Harry almost laughed at the King's begrudging tone and his rather short title compared to Louis', but thankfully he didn't. "I do."

"Then by the power of Poseidon, I pronounce you joined for eternal life, in love and partnership." The king said to a loud cheering form the crowds. Harry pulled Louis close by their joined hands and kissed him for the first time as his husband.

Louis laughed into the kiss and tangled his free hand in Harry's curls. But then the starfish started giggling and Harry back up. "What on earth was that?"

Louis shrugged. "You kissed me and they were embarrassed, they didn't want to invade our moment."

"The starfish... were giggling?" Harry sighed, completely astonished. "I have a feeling there is a lot you still haven't told me about this world."

Louis cocked his eyebrows and smirked. "Yes, but you have a few thousand years to figure it all out."

Harry pulled him in for a kiss again, not caring about the silly starfish blushing on Louis' ears, and thought maybe he couldn't wait for Louis to teach him everything.

FIN