"So we'll see you this friday right Chris asked."

"Yeah sure he said."

"Than you can get to know our new girlfriend Kacey Trent said smiling and motioning toward me."

He turned toward me oh really. "Let me introduce myself properly than. I'm Sean Fenton the best friend they will ever have in their life time well besides Preston they'd be lost without us he said showing a full on mega watt smile. "

Wow this guy lays it on thick
I thought. I smiled back" I'm Kacey Gilgan its a pleasure to meet you I said." He nodded his head.

After that we hussled out the rest of the day goes quite well a few more meetings and that's it. We pack everything up and head home. That night as I started cooking I noticed I needed to restock I'd go grocery shopping tomorrow.I'd just settle and make mac and cheese with pork chops and mashed potatoes.But more importantly I needed to talk to the guys.

I took a deep breath "Guys can you come here for a sec. I need to talk to you about something I said."

"Yeah Trent said."

"Wassup Chris said."

"I wanted to talk to you about something I said eyes downcast."

"What's the matter they both
said instantaneously ,concern fresh on their faces."

I took a breath how do I say this without coming off as needy. "Do you two still find me...... desirable now that you know about my disease?" I asked looking up at them from under my lashes. They looked at each other and burst into laughter.

I shook my head and exhaled a breath feeling ridiculous and embarrassed.

"Babe of course we find you desirable Chris said."

"We just thought maybe you didn't want to have sex as soon as we made up Trent said."

"Well you thought wrong I said in complete wonder as to why they even thought that."

"Oh really Chris said coming to my side."

"We'd be happy to show you more attention Trent said coming to my other side."

Oh shit what had I gotten myself into now.

They both had me pinned against the sink. Kissing trails up and down my neck. I exhaled a moan and bit my lip. They're hands creeping up the hem of my camisole and pulling it over my head. Displaying my pink rose buds, Trent and Chris's head automatically going down to them.

I felt like I was about to go into cardiac arrest at their adept attentions on my nipples. Trent's teeth nipped and pulled his tongue laving the pain away. While Chris was swirling his tongue and sucking my whole areola into his mouth.

The sensations they were giving me were incredible. I was abruptly turned around and bent over the counter. Trent and Chris right behind me their hands skating down my front.

Their hands pulling down the waistband of my joggers and doping their fingers into my lace panties. Spreading my nether lips apart ,and playing in my juices.
A minty breath of air blew into my ear.

"You don't know how much we've missed being inside you Trent said."

"Just feeling your warmth surround us Chris said."

"Just feeling you cream on our cocks is a slice of heaven itself Trent said."

"An just shoving our cocks in and out of you to the point of no return is bliss Chris said."

While they were speaking sweet nothing's into my ear, my eyes had rolled into the back of my head my moans at a crescendo.

"More I need....." I let another moan rip at their administrations. One of their hands flicking my clit while the other drove in and out of me a snails pace.