Shower Scene

I groggily followed Owen into his apartment, his hand in mine as he pulled me inside and up the stairs. I felt drained after our time in his car, emotionally drained. Even just saying we loved each other was enough to make my eyelids heavy. "Come on baby, let's wash off." he spoke softly to me, taking me into the bathroom. He smiled at me, kissing my forehead before pulling my skirt down and my underwear with it. He wrapped around me, unhooking my bra and kissing each of my shoulders before slowly pulling it off of me. I closed my eyes, smiling at him. "So beautiful." he spoke and I opened my eyes. He was staring at my nakedness. My impulses told me to cover up but my heart was so full, telling me that if he loved me then it was okay to love myself. "Thank you." I blushed a little as he stepped out of his pants and briefs, fully naked now too. The two of us basking in each other's beauty, not touching just looking. He softly kissed my lips before heading over to the shower, turning it on and letting the room get steamy before taking my hand pulling me inside the glass walls with him. 

     His shower was huge, the faucet way above raining hot water around us. I gasped under the warm water, it felt good but it was shocking to my body. "Too hot?" he asked with concern, leaning down to turn the faucet. "No, it's perfect." I grabbed his hand, kissing it before turning my face up to the shower head. I could feel him behind me now, all of him. He told me I was insatiable but so was he. I smiled as his arm moved up next to me, grabbing the shampoo in front of us. He took a small amount and slowly started working it into my hair, a faint moan slipping between my lips. "Mmm." he groaned behind me, the insides of my thighs tingling. I took some shampoo now, turning to face him as his hands kept moving through my hair. He stopped now, letting me stand up and rub the shampoo into his hair now. His eyes closed as I worked it in for a moment, my hands slowly moving down his neck. I rubbed them against his chest, watching his breathing pick up. I moved my hands down to his hips then around to his backside and over his perfect butt. He moaned loudly now, grabbing me around the waist and lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around him as he pushed me against the shower wall, the water still smacking against us as he grabbed himself and slowly pushed himself inside of me. "Ahhh." I moaned with soreness and satisfaction. 

     He used me against the wall to push himself in and out, grunting loudly. I clawed at his back, my muscles clenching with goodness. "I don't want to come inside of you." he suddenly spoke, slowly pulling out of me and dropping me onto the floor. What, no. I stood in front of him like a child who just had their candy taken away. "Don't look at me like that. We can finish when we're done in here." he smirked at me, an idea popping into my head. I smirked back at him easing myself onto my knees. His eyes grew dark again, widening a little as I took the length of him in my hand. I watched his eyes flutter as I started stroking, face to face with all of him. "Or we can finish now." I looked up at him, slowly slipping him into my mouth. "Oh fuck Suzanne." he gasped, his hand at the top of my head now. I slowly twirled my tongue around the tip, he reveled above me. His hand grasped at my hair, pulling it into his fist as I sucked, forcing him in and out of my mouth. "Oh my god Suzanne." he panted as I moved faster and faster. "Baby, I'm going to come so if you do-Suzanne!" he screamed exploding into my mouth, the warm liquid slithering down my throat. 

     I slowly moved my mouth from him, looking up at him convulsing a little above me. He looked down at me, in aw. I took his hand and let him help me up. "You, are full of surprises." he panted and pulled me against him. I giggled escaping his grasp, taking the body wash and washcloth next to the shampoo. I messaged the liquid into the cloth, moving closer to Owen and slowly rubbing it along his chest. His gaze was intense as he watched me wash him. We showered in silence now, exploring each other as we soaped each other up. The water slightly turning a little less hot as we finally rinsed off. I followed Owen out of the shower and into his bedroom. I wasn't even sure what time it was now, time didn't matter when I was with him. I stood near the doorway, drying off my hair as he moved around the room. He grabbed a pair of white Calvin Klein boxer briefs and a grey t-shirt. I watched him move, his towel wrapped around his waist, hanging low. How could I still want more of him after just having him? I guess I could never get enough. My skin tingled as he walked towards me, handing me the clothes. He didn't say anything, just went back to his wardrobe, grabbing his own pair of gray and black briefs. I quickly grabbed my bra from the bed putting it on before slipping his close on, watching him wiggle into his underwear. He put his towel over his bare shoulder, walking back towards me. "There is a blow dryer under the sink in the bathroom, go dry your hair." he told me, taking my towel and disappearing. I stared at the open door. He was demanding, maybe even a little controlling. But I kind of liked it.