Harry's POV:

The atmosphere was to different with Louis being quiet, it wasn't the same. Louis was always pulling pranks on the people around him and I would follow his trail apologizing to the angry employees on behalf of his boyfriend. Lou was done with Liam waiting for Louis now as she simply looked at me so I could wake him up. I shook him slightly and cupped his face in my hand, my thumb brushing his cheek.

"Love. Babe. Baby. Lou. Louis. Boobear." I chuckled a bit as he grumpily got up looking around confused for a second until he remembered where he was. Louis nuzzles his face in my neck moaning that he didn't want to do anything and Lou impatiently tapped her comb against the metal part of the chair. I carried Louis to the chair and say him down as he closed his eyes waiting for Lou to start. I kissed Louis' hand and say back on the couch playing with Lux. "Want hot chocolate Lux?" I asked wanting a bit myself. She grinned and nodded excitedly waiting for it to appear magically. I chuckled and kissed her cheek asking the same assistant for 2 hot chocolates and one in a mini cup. Lux and I started watching Dora together on Netflix which was on my phone, as she started singing the theme song.

"Your hot chocolate." She said putting the 2 cups down on the coaster. "Thank you." I said smiling at her. I grabbed both of the cups and gave one to Lux (not before blowing on it a bit first.) we watched about 5 minutes of the episode and Louis was finally done, so now we could all just get the photoshoot over with.

Louis and I held hands, our fingered intertwined as we walked towards the set. We stood listening to the camera man who told us what to do. As usual Louis and I had at least someone in between us and this time it was Liam. He gave us a sympathetic smile irritated that he had to be the one separating us.

First we all took a picture smiling, after a picture of us with a serious face trying to look as sexy as possible(which usually never happens) and right after that we all burst out laughing and he took a picture. "That was perfect it was natural." We took a few more pictures, changing clothes now and then until finally an hour later we were done.

"You guys are free to go, you can change back to your original clothes, thank you." He said smiling at us and we nodded and left to change. "Louis baby I missed you." I pouted lifting him up and spinning him around. "Harold you were just with me." Louis laughed out wrapping his arms around Harry's shoulders. "I know but I couldn't touch you or tell you how much i love you." I leaned down and kissed him and yea. I was definitely going to get sick now, not that I cared.
___________________________
Giving Louis a piggy back ride from the car, we walked into our house locking the door behind us and walked straight up to the bedroom. I dropped Louis onto the bed who instantly cuddled up to the fluffy sheets. I laughed and took off my shirt and pants throwing them into the hamper. When I looked over Louis had already done the same Except he threw his clothes on the floor. I signed at my messy boyfriend and picked up his clothes throwing them into the hamper as well.

I went downstairs and heard Louis whining my name asking where I was going. "Just grabbing some medicine Loubear." I yelled so he could hear me. I grabbed some bubble gum syrup, the only one Louis would have without throwing a fit. I grabbed a spoon and walked up to find Louis in the same position. "Boobear sit up come on, have this and then you can sleep." I said nudging him.

"Is it bubblegum?" Louis asked opening one eye. I chuckled and nodded. "Yes baby now have 2 spoonfuls." I gave Louis the medicine he needed and put it on the bedside table to take it down in the morning.

I lifted the covers and pulled Louis in with me, reaching over to the switch and turning it off. Louis nuzzled his face in my chest and I wrapped my arms around him squeezing him tightly kissing his hair. "Goodnight, love you boobear." I whispered and Louis started to softly snore and I smiled shaking my head at my boy.
___________________________
Louis' POV
I woke up and closed my eyes again resting against Harry who was still asleep. Everything he did for me yesterday came back to my mind and I smiled blushing, completely in love with my boyfriend. I heard Harry yawn and look down at me smirking his eyes wide open. Guess he wasn't asleep. I leaned up and kissed him for a second feeling better already.

"
It's cute to see you blush though since no one else really sees you blush." He teased lightly, the smirk not leaving his face. " I don't blush." I said hiding my face in his neck my cheeks turning red. I would never admit it, Harry's ego is already big enough. (So was mine but still.)

Harry laughed and nodded and sarcastically said "sure." He leaned Down and kissed me, putting his hands behind my head not letting me pull away. After he let go and he smiled looking at my face. "You're blushing." He spoke with confidence, pleased with himself. I hit his chest with my hand and groaned that he wouldn't let this go. "Please let's have food. I'm so Hungry." I told him hoping he would drop this conversation. "Sure baby but let's brush our teeth first." After 5 more minutes of cuddling and not saying anything Harry slowly started to loosen his grip on me, getting up to use the bathroom.

"Hazza?" I asked looking up at him as he turned around to face me. "Yea?" He asked looking at me. "I love you."
___________________________
Hope you liked this one. More to come soon!