Harrys bad jokes

I went to OTRA Toronto and it was amazing I loved it!
________________________
Takes place after the WWA tour

Harry and Louis were cuddling on the couch watching an awful foreign movie which Harry picked out. "Harry what the actual shit is this? Nothing is making sense whatsoever." Louis said as nicely as possible. (Not really). "Come on Lou, it's not that bad. At least it's only an hour and a half we can watch another one after." Harry tried to reason with his moody boyfriend.

"Fine but I'm picking the next movie." Louis huffed grabbing a handful of popcorn and shoving it into his mouth all at once.

"Wanna hear a joke?" Harry asked with an innocent and excited smile hoping to pass time. Except with Louis that would be the opposite because Harry's jokes are absolutely the worst. "Haz I will kick you in the balls if you tell me a joke right now." Louis threatened trying to wiggle out of Harry's grasp. Harry tightened his grip around Louis' waist and kissed his forehead nuzzling his nose into his cheek. Louis let out a squeal (which he would never admit to) and hid his face into Harrys neck.

After 4 years of being Louis' boyfriend, Harry knew how to handle Louis in any mood and luckily Louis always responded well. Harry was literally the only one who could calm Louis down when he was being fussy or stubborn or especially when he got into a fight with one of the other boys. (When he got into a fight with Harry nothing made either of them feel better until they made up which was a few minutes later.)

"I've got a few and I really don't think they're that bad." Harry smiled into Lou's hair. "You say that literally every time." Louis mumbled into his neck but  held onto Harry tighter. "One of these days it has to end up being true." Harry tried to reason. Louis smiled against his neck and lifted his head to make eye contact with Harry. "Okay but I'm only allowing 3."

Harry fist pumped, he Actually fist pumped and he cleared his throat like he was in front of an audience. "Alright here's the first one." Harry said already smirking a bit. "Why is England the wettest country?" He asked looking at Louis with hopeful eyes.

Louis rolled his eyes and thought about what kind of cheesy answer there could be. "Um because the women are horny?" Louis asked not knowing if the joke was supposed to be dirty. Harry's smirk deepened to the point where his dimples popped up and he shook his head. "Because the queen has reigned here for years." Harry started laughing, a genuine laugh escaped his mouth and he didn't realize that Louis wasn't laughing with him.

Louis groaned in his boyfriends chest regretting this already. "Tell me the next lets get this over with fast babe." Harry furrowed his brows and pouted a bit but he nodded his head. "Okay here's the next, and you actually have to try." Louis nodded agreeing to Harry. "What kind of key opens a banana?" Harry asked wiggling his eyebrows a bit.

Louis leaned down and gave Harry a quick kiss on the lips because he felt like it. He hummed and thought but couldn't really think of anything because to be honest he didn't care. "I dont know tell me." Louis said acting like he was giving up.

Harry saw through his act and nudged Louis a bit. "A monkey Lou, how could you not get that?" Harry asked not really wanting an answer. Louis leaned down and kissed Harry again. He pulled away still staying super close to Harry's lips. "Okay I promise I'll try on your last one." Louis said knowing Harry actually wanted an answer.

"Okay good because even Niall and Liam got this one." Harry said chuckling a bit. "Why is Peter Pan always flying?" Before Louis could answer Harry leaned up and kissed Louis. It lasted a bit longer than the other kisses and when Harry pulled away Louis' eyes were closed and he was biting his lip. "Because he neverlands?"

Louis asked not sure if that was the rightness answer. Harry let out a fake gasped and acted completely shocked. "Did Louis Tomlinson actually get the answer right?" Harry teased leaning up to kiss Louis again, in total 4 times in past few minutes. When they pulled away Louis nuzzled his face into Harry's neck and moaned like he was disappointed in himself.

"I'm officially on the loser and dorky side. The side I don't belong." Louis groaned smiling a little. "You love me Loubear. But i love you too." Harry said smiling down at his boyfriend who was perfection.

They looked at the TV and noticed that the movie was over. Louis cheered and grabbed the remote to find something else on Netflix. "Let's watch mean girls." Louis said seriously once he saw it was new on Netflix.

Harry scrunched his nose and said "Louis I know we're gay but are we really that gay?" They both laughed but decided to watch it anyways. To be totally honest they didn't get around to watching much of the movie because they've already seen it before.

Basically Harry and Louis started a heated make out session and it turned into them going all the way right there on the couch and Louis kind of a mess after. Cuddled up under the blanket they saw there was an hour left of the movie and they made out again for the rest of the time.

It was a typical movie night at the Stylinson household and there was really nothing else to it. Louis and Harry both walked into their bedroom and decided to sleep since the previous night they didn't sleep well. But that never stopped them before so it didn't really stop them this time either and went at it. They went another round kind of by accident (my ass) and then they both passed out pressed against each other hearts beating as one
. Yep a typical night indeed.