Louis gets sick

So I'm started off with just an original idea, hope you guys like it and start requesting soon!
________________________
The boys were all backstage at a photoshoot for vogue magazine hoping to finally get the day over with. Tomorrow was their day off and they couldn't wait to treasure it. "LOUIS!" Harry yelled hoping to find his boyfriend soon since they just walked in and he was gone.

After no reply Harry began walking towards the dressing room since he was getting ready first. (His hair took the longest to style.)

Harry's POV
I walked into the dressing room to see Louis lying down on the couch his face down on the cushion. I chuckled and kneeled beside him kissing his hair and cheek. "Baby you can't sleep now. Come on this will take at least 2 hours. You feeling alright?" I asked since he was a bit warm. Louis turned around so he was facing up on the couch and he shook his head "no".

"I think I have a fever and a soar throat, it hurts to talk Hazza." Louis said pouting. Harry couldn't help but kiss Louis' nose since he was so unbelievably cute. "Alright hang in there, we have some medicine at home and they have hot chocolate here. And try not to talk alright boo." I said softly kissing his forehead.

I asked one of the assistants to grab Louis a hot chocolate while Lou sat me down so she could start styling my hair. I kept looking at Louis to make sure he was alright although he really looked tired and out of it. The assistant finally came with Louis' hot chocolate and handed it to Louis who sat up now.

He took a sip and smiled at the lady thanking her as she left. Then Niall and Liam ran into the room tackling Each other and getting really close to Louis who would usually join in but it was obviously not the time. "Boys, stay clear of Louis yea. He's sick and he's drinking hot chocolate I don't want him to spill it on himself" I said giving them a stern look.

"AWWWW Harry taking care of his boobear." Liam said while Niall was making kissy faces. I blushed and mumbled "only I can call him boobear" and looked down at the floor as Lou was almost done with my hair. Louis finished up his hot chocolate and kept sitting up trying not the doze off. "Alright Harry you're done, Niall your next." Lou said washing her hands. I got up and changed my clothes into the ones picked out for me and I walked towards Louis since he looked extra cuddly.

I sat next to Louis and kissed his cheek over and over until he laughed.( it was more of a giggle but not that he would ever admit that.) Louis put his head on Harry's lap as Harry started threading his fingers through Louis' hair. After 2 minutes Louis fell asleep with Harry fondly looking at him.

Liam's POV

Liam took a picture without Harry noticing and chuckled quietly saving it.

Truth is Other than Himself and Sophia, Liam doesn't know any other couple more in love than Louis and Harry. And since they can't be free and make it public Liam always captures as many moments as possible of them together because it's important to remember their whole story. And Liam was 100% on their side and so is Niall. Zayn is as well and he still supports them as all of them are still brothers and would do anything for each other.

"Liam you're up." Lou called smiling at me. I smiled back and put my phone in my pocket taking a seat from where Niall got up and sat on the couch near Louis' feet. Usually Louis was loud and hyper but it was pretty obvious he was sick and tired and wanted to go home.

"Lean your head back for a bit." Lou told me eyeing Lux as she walked into the room with one of the assistants. I took Lux and sat her on my lap so she could be close to her mom as she worked. Lux kept giggling as I bounced her up and down on my leg and Niall was taking a video of us probably posting it on Instagram soon.