CHAPTER 40

Anyway please comment what you prefer.. Thanks!

"Jen! Are you ready? I told my mom we'll be there in like half an hour! And I can't be late tonight!" Aaron yelled from the other room. It was a week later and Aaron, his parents and were going together to dinner and then to the big opening. I couldn't wait to see Aaron live.

For the past week we've been inseparable. Aaron had rehearsals in the mornings and previews at night, but in-between we'd always been together, and even when we were apart we were constantly on the phone. And from tomorrow there will be no more rehearsals in the mornings. Aaron will be gone only at night, and I couldn't wait to spend so much time with him.

Yes, I had to study for the bar, but really I've studied so much that I felt like any more studying wouldn't even helped. I'd still learn a bit every day, but most of the rime I spent with Aaron or relaxing. And in one week I'll finally be done with the bar and be able to relax completely.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back as I put on my heels and left my room. Aaron was in the living room wearing a tux and I couldn't believe how beautiful he looked. "Wow. You look amazing Jen!" Aaron said with a loving expression that made me blush. "You don't look too bad yourself" I said as I walked over to him. "Thanks" he said and I gave him a quick kiss before we left the apartment.

The rest of the evening went great. I loved Aaron parents, they were so nice, and they were so happy to see me and Aaron back together. The show was amazing. It was the first time I got to see Aaron live and he was incredible. I couldn't believe that perfect man up on stage was my boyfriend. How did I get so lucky?

Since we got back together we've both been on cloud 9. And I was sure everything was going to be great again. But fate planned otherwise.

For a while everything was great. I had the bar exam and I had a great feeling about it. I went back to work with more energy than before and it felt good to be there. Aaron was filming some knew movie during the day and performing at night, but we made it work.

We basically moved in together so that well see each other at night and in the mornings, and during lunch break we'd meet up. It all seemed good. Until that one phone call.

"Jenny, we need to talk" Aaron told me one day when he got back home in-between set and going to the theater. "What is it?" I asked worried. Aaron never sounded so serious. "I- you know how I have a contract with Graceland? Well, I need to move to Florida to shoot another season" he said and my heart clenched.

"When? And for how long?" I asked, knowing sooner or later Aaron will have to move. "I have a contract about this production that I'm allowed to leave early only after 4 month, so in about a month I guess" he answered. "And for how long?" I asked holding back my tears. "I'm not sure. It can be anything from 3 to 6 month" he said.

6 month. Aaron was possibly moving away for 6 month. How was I supposed to deal with that? I can't be without him for that long! "I'm sorry babe. I don't want to leave, but I have a contract. I have no choice" he said as he hugged me and I sobbed into his shoulder. "We'll make it work, ok?" Aaron said and I just cried harder.

Another week passed and it was the day of the bar results. I was so nervous and I didn't want to get out of bed and do anything. But I had a job, and had no choice but to go work. During lunch I met with Aaron so that he'd help me calm down, and that was so important since I got the email with the result during lunch.

"Omg Aaron, it's here. I can't open it! You do it please!" I said and handed Aaron my phone. I was so nervous. This mail holds my future. "It will be ok, whatever it is" Aaron said and opened the email. "Well?" I screamed when he stayed silent.

Suddenly he stood up, picked me up and spun me around. "I'm so proud of you!" he told me as he put me down. 'Are- are you serious?" I asked shocked and happy. "You passed! I have such a smart girlfriend!" he said and kissed me. I can't believe it. All those month off studying, and finally. I can be a lawyer!

After celebrating Aaron walked me back to my office, and it was time to tell Sarah the good news. "Congratulations Jennifer! I knew you had it in you. Now there's something we need to discuss please sit down" she told me after I told her my result.

"It has been brought to my attention that your boyfriend is going to be moving to Florida for his job" she said and I was confused. How would she know that? And why does it matter to her? "Yes, in a month" I said. "Well, I have an offer to make you" she said and I was even more confused.

"We were thinking of opening a new office in Florida for a while. But we don't have time to go down there to check it out, or close a deal. All of the lawyers here have many cases lined up, and we can't really ask anyone to move there and drop his job. As I told you, if you pass the bar you can become a lawyer in this firm, and as you have no case assigned to you yet, but you do have experience with us, we would like you to move to Florida and check the option of opening up a branch there." She said and smiled at me as I looked at her in complete shock.

"Are you serious? You want me to move there and open up a branch? But I have no experience!" I said scared, yet happy to have this opportunity. "I'm serious. I've been thinking about it for a while and I think you'd be perfect for the job. Do you think you can move in a month?" she asked and I just nodded and kept on thanking her.

Everything was falling into place. I get to become a lawyer, and move to Florida together with Aaron. Who would have thought my life could change like this?