The arrival

Wth. What is happening here? I open this story to find my first chapter suddenly unpublished. Ahhh.

####################

Khushi's point of view:

As the plane landed my heart started beating faster.

What would Ama(mother) and Babu ji (father) say when I tell them about failing in my exams?They would be so disappointed in me. They had spent so much money and effort for my studies and yet I failed.

I just hope that they won't be angry for long. As I was leaving the airport someone collided with me. Our things fell. I apologized and quickly gave him what was his without even looking at his face. He cursed and hurriedly took them from me and left without even apologizing.

'How arrogant.' I thought. As I called a taxi. As we neared my home I couldn't help but smile remembering my sister Payal. I knew that she'll speak in my defense if necessary. She always did.

I paid the taxi driver and went in front of the door with my luggage. I knocked it and waited.

"Who's it at this time Nand Kishore!" That was my bua (aunt). I could recognize her voice and takia kalam (catchphrase) any where. As she opened the door I hugged her with everything I had. What can I do? I love hugging and it's one of my favorite things.

"*Hai release me! Release me I said! I can't breath." She said having a hard time to breath.

I stuck my tongue out and smacked my forehead with my hand. Before she could faint from lack of oxygen I released her. She looked at me with recognition as she took deep breaths.

She smacked my head lightly and took my hand leading me inside.

"Hey Garima! Shashi babua look who came!" She said dragging me inside.

"What happened?" Asked Ama wiping her Forehead with the corner of her saree as she came out of the kitchen. "Who came?"

"Look here!" Bua pushed me forward a little. "Our *Titlia (butterfly) finally returned from overseas."

When Ama noticed me she hugged me as tears appeared in her eyes.

"Khushi!" Came my Babu ji's voice as he entered the living room with Payal, my sister. They hugged me as well and soon Ama started preparing my favorite dishes.

After the lunch I thought about telling them about my exams.

"Babu ji, Ama ji, I need to tell you some thing." I looked at them and hesitated but then thought better of it and went straight to the point. " I failed in my exams."

Bua ji glared at me and was just about to say something when Babu ji raised his hand to stop her.

"It's okay *bitia (daughter). Maybe it was for the better." He said calmly and Ama and Payal nodded agreeing with him.

I looked at them as tears entered my eyes. 'They're not angry with me. They understand.' I thought as I smiled at them.