The fall

This is a fanfiction and only some ocs belong to me that won't be seen for quite a long time.

Arnav's point of view:

Flashback.

Malik is chucking a bag in the garden, and the boy & girl are asking their uncle where they'll stay. Malik says there's no room for either of them because he's strict on his rules.

*********
End flash back

Suddenly I find my self back in the present. Ever since I returned here i have been having past episodes and it irritates me.

Sometimes the ghosts of the past don't release you from their dark embrace and it becomes difficult to cope with it.

But now I'm stronger and won't tolerate anyone standing in my path. I got rid of the name Malik when we got kicked out of Sheesh Mahal. Now I'm only Raizada. Arnav Singh Raizada.

The Raizada Group organising this fashion show at Sheesh Mahal is only a coverup. I needed to buy this place but didn't want the media to know about it's history.

I walked out with two models, introducing the show to the guest.

I heard someone call me so I looked back to find a beautiful woman standing there. My sister.

I took off my microphone and went to help her down the steps since one of her leg was infected with polio.

"Chote (little brotter), why are you in lucknow?" She questioned me.

"I came here because there is a new technology that I wanted to invest in."
She looked like she didn't believe me so before she could speak and further interogate me I introduced her to the media.

This distracted her from the topic and i was grateful for it. After a while she left and i sat down to watch the show with others.

Soon I find myself getting bored so i close my eyes. In this cruel world where image and money are valued above anything else and it becomes hard to find something to interest you. To add a little spice to your boring world.

I felt the people whispering so i opened my eyes to see what the commotion was about to see a girl in a green dress standing stiff on the ramp.

She wasn't a beauty per say but she was attractive. Looked about 18 years old with slim body and curves in all the right places, doe like brown eyes, pink lush lips and long black hair in a side braid. But her beauty didn't stop me from glaring at her.

She looked uneasy but it all could be an act. Maybe some rival company send her to destroy my show.

When she looked in my eyes i couldn't look away. But she was the one who broke the gaze.

Just as she whirled around to leave, she stepped on her duppata and fell right into my arms.

I felt the anger boil inside me but couldn't stop myself from gazing at her lips and eyes. The feeling of her soft body against mine can't be described in words. I could feel her fear, embarrassment and uneasiness.

Not letting these feelings control me i let her go. She backed away from me and lifted her duppata to cover her front. By now the media had taken several pictures.

I called the guards: "lock her into one of the rooms and don't let her out no matter what. I'll deal with her later."

It took me a lot of time to see the guest out and to control the damage. I called my secretary : "If the footage leaks you'll find yourself jobless for your whole life so make sure you take care of it." I threatened him.

"Now, time to deal with that girl." I said, slowly making my way towards the room that kept her.