Adopted by R5( Chapter 35)

Things had finally started to get back to normal in the Lynch household,Riker and Sophie had become close once again. Sophie had only learnt a few words, however she mainly communicated through grunting. The Lynch's decided that Sophie was ready to have speech classes, for  children with special needs. This was so Sophie could be a child once again.

♥♥♥Riker's POV♥♥♥

We had decided that it would be a good idea for Sophie to take classes, with a speech and language therapist, I had spent a hour looking for a decent teacher for Sophie, I had taken into consideration where the classes would take place and the reviews of that teacher. 

After a while of searching, I found her. The perfect teacher, she was called Dr Smith. Her office was next to a  soft play area. I scheduled her first lesson for  tommorow morning so I could take Sophie to the soft play centre for the rest of the day.  

5 minutes later I heard a scream.

***Sophie's POV****

(AN: WARNING GRAPHIC SCENE)

(AN: You have been warned)

I was playing dress up with Riker, all of a sudden something dripped on the floor. It was a drop of blood. I searched around frantically, it was from riker he was bleeding from a  bullet. Within seconds Riker dropped to the floor. That was when I saw it,or you could say I saw him.  Jason was at the end of the end of the corridor holding a shot gun, he fired the gun at me laughing, I screamed sitting up...

it was all a dream? I sat there sobbing.

++Third person POV++

Everyone heard the scream and ran to see what was going on. Riker ran in picking up Sophie, he held her tiny shaking body close. He sang her "fix you" by cold play,Rydel sat next to them rubbing her back soothingly. They  didn't do much for the rest of the day, they had a movie marathon.

>>>>>>>>>NEXT DAY (AN: I am lazy lol)>>>>>>>>

♥♥♥Riker's POV♥♥♥

It was 9 am and I woke up next to Sophie, she was still sound asleep.I carefully got up making sure I didn't wake up Sophie as she had a long day ahead of her.I went downstairs to make breakfast, I made cinamon buns, bacon pancakes, waffles and doughnuts. As well as being a bassist, I also like to cook.... I may not eat all my produce but  in the Lynch household it's gone within seconds.

I severed myself a plate and Sophie a plate, before putting everything on the table. I saw one of us blondies run to the bathroom before I heard reching, I ran to the bathroom to see Rydel, on her own. I held her hair up before she threw up again.

"Its ok little sis I've got you,"I mumble sighing.

After a few minutes she stops, I pick her up taking her to the couch.I checked her temperature and it was normal.... that was odd.I shrugged it off getting Sophie up, she clung to me sleepily. As soon as Sophie saw the food that I cooked she practically jumped out my arms and ran to her chair, I giggled helping her into her chair.

I smiled contently giving her, her food. I ate some of mine cooking some toast for delly.The others soon came down stairs smelling the fresh goods that I  had cooked. I left Sophie to eat while I went and got ready for the appointment later.

I finish getting ready its time for Sophie to get ready so I get her cleaned up and changed.

"C'mon lil one it's time to go," she smiles as I kiss her forehead.

I put her into my car  as we soon drove off to see the speech and language therspist.

----Sophie's POV---

Riker took me  to a building next to the BEST PLACE EVER, he said we can go there after I went and saw this lady who would help me talk.We went in and I was scared so I hid behind him.I clung to his legs, that was until he spoke up.

"Sophie look at all the toys", I looked over at the corner as I saw the worlds biggest ever stuffed dog. I ran over to it and hugged it. I was soon called into a room by a pretty lady.

She helped me with my alphabet and the sounds, I couldn't say them properly  but Riker said I had improved. I smiled at  him as we went next door, I smiled with excitement. He smiled at me, I giggled as we went into the soft play.I squealed taking off my shoes and practically dragging Riker behind me.

=======*spongebob narrator voice* a few hours later============

"THIRD PERSON"

Riker had been calling Sophies name for the last 10 minutes as she had fallen asleep at the top of a slide. Riker soon found her , took a picture and slowly,carefully took Sophie down the slide. They soon arrived home. Rydel was happy and not sick. Sophie was put to bed and Riker sighed with relief ending off a busy day.

(AN: Wooooo I updated....finally.....not sure when I'll update next but woo?)