Untitled Part 29

AUTHORS NOTE: I'm so sorry for not updating I have been busy. On the side bar is what I did the other week

Rikers POV

I took a shower however I'm not sure what to do. My girlfirend told me that Sophie hates me I am unsure. I watch from the window(A/N like Gatsby does in the Great Gatsby)I wonder down to the kitchen to see my brothers talking, all of a sudden I hear my name in the conversation. I decide to stop and listen.

"I don't like Riker's girlfriend she likes to make up stuff and Riker doesn't give two monkey butts."Ross said.

"hmm... I agree. " Rocky agreed. I have had enough of this conversation so I stride in with no care, they are probably making up stuff about Rebecca.

There was an awkward silence in the kitchen from when I came in, but I wasn't planning on leaving soon. I sat at the breakfast bar with my head in my arms, thinking about everything. About Rebecca, Sophie and how I have a date tonight.

Third Persons POV

While Riker sat and thought about his life, Rydellington was having a make out session, Ross and Rocky went out skating, and Stormie,Ryland and Mark were out shopping. Where was Sophie I hear you ask?

Sophie was locked out on the roof hungry and not able to get down.This was a awkward situation for her because she still thought of her self as a burden. Thos meant that no one would know that she was stuck or cold or scared. Due to this something bad was bound to happen.

.

.

.

time skip (AN: I'm too lazy)

Stormies POV

I had finally returned home after a few hours shopping. By this time it was dark out, I couldn't be bothered so I got the boys to order pizza. I called everyone to the table, eventhough Riker is eating out with his girlfriend. He sat down but there was one chair empty.Sophie wasn't here so I sent Riker to look for her.

Rikers POV

I let out a sigh and set off on a search for sophie. I check everywhere I could think of and still no luck, I sit down for a few minutes thinking of where she could be. Then I thought of where she could be, the roof. I opened the window, and I saw her sat curled in a ball. " Sophie" I called.

She quickly got up and this is where it all started to go wrong. A roofing tile slipped under her foot. Her body slid helplessly off the roof. I let out a scream running down through the house mortified.Mom looked at me scared following. I sprinted out the door, tripping half way and twsting my ankle but I didn't care about the pain,I ran to see Sophie's lifeless body on the grass.