Adopted by R5 (chapter 33 :O)

Today was the last day Sophie was on life support. This was the day that Riker was dreading. He had actually gone home for once, however he did not sleep he went to get supplies; supplies to wake Sophie up with. Stormie was in a bad place and did not want to see one of her children leave this world, she had accepted Sophie as one of her own.

Rydel  was crying into Ellington's shoulder knowing that Sophie  may not make it. Rydel had a special sisterly bond with her considering she was the first person that she had admitted her feelings about Ellington to, Sophie would always listen to her stories. She would always give Delly make overs, eventhough Delly may not have looked as astheticly pleasing as she did before the make over.

Rocky was sat down admiring Sophie's half size guitar, thinking about the memories they had together.Everyone was hurting.

Riker arrived at the hospital with a suitcase of things, all things that he could wake her up with. he put her favorite pillow gently underneath her head, he also covered her in one his hoodies that she loved so much. He tucked her teddy under her arms.

He sat in the chair that he had called home for the last month with an aucoustic guitar playing the last set list she had heard before the accident.During One last dance her eye lids started  to flicker, her fingers started to twitch, this was the moment Riker was waiting for  Sophie was waking up.

Her eyes fluttered open,

"Sophie!"Riker cried wirth relief.He sent out a group chat telling everyone the great news while the nurses and doctors crowded around Sophie making sure she was ok