Prologue

"Dude I have no idea how to finish this goddamn project!"

Jongin smiled to himself listening to his friends whining. Their school project was due tomorrow and as usual Chanyeol was far behind.

"Maybe you shouldn't have waited until the last minute, or am I stating the obvious?" He replied stuffing the last of his stuff into the duffel bag listening to Chanyeol's frustrated sighs at the other end of the line.

"Argh, next time remind me to do this shit on time."

"Trust me bro, It never works. At least not with you"

"Dude I'm serious!!"

"Sorry but it's your problem. Now as much as I'd like to spend the rest of my precious time listening to your dilemmas, I've got a bus to catch"

"Your brother's not dropping you today?"

"Nah, He and Noona went to the adoption center. They're picking up their kid today."

"Ah! Looks like someone's gonna be on babysitting duty, lol"

"That is if they let me near it, Plus what's so wrong about having a kid in the house?"

"Of course you wouldn't know"

"Whatever, I gotta go. See you tomorrow"

"Hey can I copy your's?"

"Seriously? You want to write my report about 'The Bauhaus". Please, Even you know you're not that smart. Mrs Jung is gonna know its me."

"You think you're such a smartass don't you?"

He heard the doorbell ring. It's Probably his brother and their new kid.

"Gotta go, I think Taemin's back"

"Hey don't han-"

Jongin rushed downstairs grabbing the duffel bag on the way. He was slightly excited to see who will be joining them. Probably a boy since Noona wanted a boy.

He stared in disbelief at his Sister-in-law and the orphan they had adopted.

"What is that supposed to be?!" He asked her while his brother threw him a warning look.

"Don't be rude Jongin! This is Hun. Say 'Hun' for Mommy" She said cooing at the little boy (at least he thinks he is.)

"Se Hun~" The little boy said eyes sparkling at his sister, His cat ears perked up, happily. Jongin continued to stare at the boy's cat ears which matches with his abnormal hair color.

"Are these real? What is he?" He reached out and pulled on one of the ears which caused the boy to sniffle clinging onto his Mommy. He quickly took his hand back at the look she gave him.

"Aww, don't cry hunnie. Was Jonginnie being naughty? Bad Jonginnie!" This made Him roll his eyes

"Bad Nini~" 'Hun' said pointing his toddler finger at Him.

Nini?!?!

,4sY)