2

Louis.

NEWSREADER: Mr Tom Hudson has been found dead in his apartment. He was stabbed not once, not twice but at least ten times in his chest, one stab right through the heart. The suspect is Harry Styles, who is the last that was seen around the apartment. Another one, Styles? Really? More details in the late night news. Stay tuned!

LOUIS: [Sighs and sits down on his desk] He's never going to stop is he?

GEORGE: [Looks at Louis and shakes his head] He has been doing this for years and every time he escapes. I don't want to be him when he gets caught, he's got quite the record.

LOUIS: [Nods] How old is he?

GEORGE: I believe he is twenty-two. I'm not sure though, we don't really have much information about him. The last picture of him was taken after his first murder, since then, we weren't fast enough to get one. He's a clever man.

LOUIS: I can't understand why it's always men, is there some sort of a pattern?

GEORGE: [Shakes his head and sighs] Unfortunately no, we don't have a clue. Does he just picks out random men and kills them for fun? Does he have a reason?

LOUIS: Even if he has a reason, it's still not okay to just kill someone; that's never okay. Look, I'm going to concentrate on this subject and you do the robbery? Okay?

GEORGE: [Nods] Be careful, though. We've lost a lot of men because of this, I don't want you to end up like them either.

LOUIS: [Is sure of himself and his decision] I won't, trust me.

[Louis enters the examination room and sits down in front of the computer]

LOUIS: Let's see who you are and why you are doing this Harry, this is going to be interesting.

LOUIS: [Looks at Harry's picture from a few years ago] Too bad you're a murderer, 'cause if you weren't; I'd do you.

Harry.

HARRY: [Looks at television and shuts it off, laughing] Stupid people trying to find me. [Hears a knock on his door] Geez, can't they let me enjoy this moment just for once?

HARRY: [Opens the door and sighs when he sees who's in front of him] Greg, leave me alone. I'm not helping you anymore, traitor.

GREG: [Grins] Tu tu tu, Harry. Remember our deal? You're not going to let me down are you? Oh God, the Great Big Harry Styles is letting me down.

HARRY: [Groans] We indeed had a deal but you broke your promise so the fücking deal is off, deal with it. [Tries to shut the door]

GREG: [Puts his foot between the door and the wall] Oh no, Harry. I don't think you get it. Keep in mind that I know where you are hiding, that I have your phone number and that I could easily go to the police with all those things. I think they'd be more thankful than you are, asshole.

HARRY: [Keeps himself from beating the shit out of Greg] Come in.

GREG: [Steps inside, smiles and ruffles through Harry's hair] Good boy, that's how I like you.

HARRY: [Groans] Don't touch my fücking hair, you dïckhead.

GREG: Language.

HARRY: [Rolls his eyes] Yes, dad.

GREG: [Sits down] So I see what you did on the news this morning, very interesting.

HARRY: What I did yesterday doesn't have anything to do with you.