Baring wounds

Imagine the picture above only with green eyes and a scar across her right eye.

Aces' P.O.V.

School...oh how I dread the word, the place but.....in Gotham anything could happen.....

Why not an explosion at the school Jade?

Ace we don't need that trouble.

Why not? It would be fun right?

I guess....

Plus Jennie deserves the pain she caused us times one thousand!

Your right! Let's blow up the school, no one will know it's us...

I ended up setting explosives with Jades permission on the supports in the basement, I had a remote control detonator in my hand and a fake time detonator set on each C4 explosive. I set mini bombs in every classroom that would go off when the heat from the original bombs reached them.

We were in class learning about crime which had me interested...might as well listen if it's interesting then I can leave and blow the school up, with all the assholes inside.

Even the teachers hate us!

You said it Ace.

The teacher was talking about the Joker, one of the most feared men in all of Gotham. I wanted to laugh, or Ace did. I mean if he wasn't covered in makeup and you could see his real features, including the scars, he might be attractive.

When she was done I asked to use the restroom, to which I went to my locker and left the school. I went across the street and waited one hour before, BOOM!

Yes yes, we get it Ace. We blew the school up.

I loved seeing all of the pretty fire colors.

Don't forget the wonderful music that is the fire sirens.

Yea......

I purposely made it seem like I just got to school. Like I accidentally slept in...I mean my parents wouldn't be able to say otherwise, they're dead.

Quick Author's P.O.V

'What she didn't know was someone had been watching her this whole time...Someone who worked for someone just as insane as her if not more so.'

Back to Jade-

"Miss? Miss!" Yelled a officer

"Uh...yeah?" I asked

"Do you know what happened?" He asked

"N-no. I accidentally slept in and as I was approaching the street the school just.....blew up." I stated sounding slightly scared

I knew those acting classes would do good!

Shut up Ace.

Make me!

"That could've been me in there."I said in a 'daze'.

(Three hours later)

Unfortunately they somehow (Batman) found out that I blew up the school. I was labeled criminally insane and sent to Arkham.

Ok. Ok. If we act weak the staff won't label us a much of a threat because of our 'appearance', but that means that the other 'patients' will think us perfect to pick on. If we show just how powerful we are they will put us in maximum security, but the other 'patients' will leave us alone.