Chapter 1- Ronnies POV

LA tattoo convention. This and Warped Tour are the only things I ever look forward to. It's hot outside but I'm still wearing my usual outfit- red men's flannel tied up just under my bra, ripped black skinny jeans, and black spiked combat boots. As I walk around I notice this really attractive guy watching me, so I walk over to the bar hoping he follows me and offers to buy me a drink.
"Hey" he winked, I turned around trying my best to act surprised he was there, "hello" I batted my long eyelashes showing off my winged eyeliner. The bar tender asks what we would like and as I assumed he ordered us 2 beers. I began to look around the room trying my best to act nonchalant when out of the corner of my eye I notice him pouring something into my beer, I decided to not make a big deal out of the situation so I thanked him for the offer and began to walk off when he grabbed me by my arm and told me I was going home with him. Surprised by the aggressiveness I pulled my arm away and started to fastly walk away when he began to follow me, I of course was terrified so I began to sprint and shout for help but no one was listening. I turned a corner hoping to lose him when's ran into someone, tears streaming down my face I explained what was going on and begged for help, not paying attention to who this person was. "Stay here I'll take care of this" they walked around the corner leaving me there, I stayed put but I could hear what was happening, shouting was followed by what I could only interpret as punching. I don't enjoy violence so I went to go step in, there he was standing over the creep- wow was he beautiful. He flipped his medium length dirty blonde hair as he was walking towards me, "are you okay miss?" I nodded. "She's in shock, give her some room damnit. Come with me, I'll clean you up."
He took me to a private room where we were alone, sat me down on a leather couch, and gave me some water. "I'm Tyler..." He said looking at me expectedly with those beautiful blue eyes, "oh, I'm Ronnie, thanks for what you did but I should be going, I have to get back to my booth." What am I doing? Here I am with this very kind guy and I'm making up excuses to leave? "Uh don't you have other people there who can take care of it for you? I mean you were just harassed I think you could use a little rest, maybe some lunch?" Wait.....is he asking me out on a date? "No, lunch isn't really my thing, but I could go for coffee." He stood up reaching out his hand to me, "sounds perfect" he smiled. I took his hand and followed him out to his Jeep. Out of habit I grabbed the aux cord and put on Attila. He got in and looked at me weirdly, "what?" I blushed. "Nothing, I just wasn't expecting such a pretty girl to have such good taste in music."