G dragon- jealousy

You were dating the all famous G dragon. The man who thousands of women would die for and such. And all of that pressure has been placed on you, a normal girl who is going to walk the red carpet with your pet dragon. 

You weren't going to lie. You knew you had killer curves and a gorgeous body. So why not use it to your advantage? You walked over to the closet and pulled out the dress Jiyong graciously bought for you. Slipping nside of it, you zipped up the back and looked at yourself through the mirror. 

'Not bad eh?' you thought. 

You checked your phone to see a new message notification. 

From: Jiyong oppa 

I'll meet you on the carpet  

Love you :) 

You chuckled as you made your way out of Jiyong's house and into the black van. 

"Take me to the red carpet please."

-----------------------------------

"Y/n! You're here!" Jiyong shouted as he ran towards you. He eyed your bare back and shoulders and licked his lips.

"We have to go to the carpet now everyone's waiting." Jiving said as he took your hand into his. He looked down at you and smiled like a little kid. 

"I've always wanted to do this with you." He said as he grasped your hand tightly while opening the doors to the red carpet. You smiled at him nervously and he squeezed your hand as if to say 'it's ok.' 

You walked down the carpet stopping here and there for pictures. A few photographers whistled at you as they took pictures. You blushed at all of the attention but Jitong on the other hand seemed livid. 

"I was wondering why the famous g dragon was dating a commoner, but now I understand that she has a killer body." Some of the camera men discussed. Jiyong upon hearing this, gritted his teeth.  He quickly took his jacket off and quickly covered your back and shoulders with it. Wrapping his arms securely around your shoulders, jiyong walked over to where the other idols were waiting. 

"No more photos for tonight." He said gruffly, words laced with jealousy. You smiled at how cute Jiyong was while he was jealous. 

"I should do this more often..." You thought